Corona Extra

by Corona

#3 in Beer

Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer is an even-keeled cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. This beer is a great tailgating beer, beach drink, or barbecue refreshment.

Dose anyone else like it better with the lime or without Corona Extra ?
Choose??? [product:corona-extra-coronita-mexican-lager-import-beer-46-abv] ? [product:corona-light-mexican-import-beer-41-abv-13]
[product:corona-extra-coronita-mexican-lager-import-beer-46-abv] ? [product:corona-extra-coronita-mexican-lager-import-beer-46-abv]
Start your review of Corona Extra!
Kennarra C.
Yuma, AZ
Corona Extra uploaded by Kennarra C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always a great beer for us when we get together as a family 🥰 this is the only beer we can all agree on, alittle more on the heavy and strong side vs the corona light. It always has a fresh taste, and I mean as long as it's a corona, what can go wrong? 🍻 Corona Extra
Jeannie  U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Corona Extra uploaded by Jeannie  U.
I’m not a beer drinker, But when I do drink beer, This is the only beer I will drink. Because it has a nice sweet smooth taste to it, and no bitter aftertaste. I would definitely buy it again.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Corona Extra uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
🏖It's my boyfriend's favorite 😋 So it's usually something we always have at home. It is super refreshing, especially at this time when it is extremely hot! we love its price.🧊☀️🕶Corona Extra
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
Corona Extra uploaded by Laura  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just what the doctor ordered on a sunny day! What's to say about this beer....it's goooooood! Always try to have some on hand as it tastes great and hits the spot. It can be pricey depending on where you buy it, but for the most part it is affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Valery R.
Bronx, NY
Corona Extra uploaded by Valery R.
Corona Extra... is a pale lager produced by Mexican brewery Cervecería Modelo and owned by Belgian company AB InBev. It is commonly served with a wedge of lime or lemon in the neck of the bottle to add tartness and flavour. It is one of the top-selling beers worldwide, and Corona Extra has been the top-selling imported drink in the U.S. since 1998.[product:corona-extra-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
Corona Extra uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
During the summer, nothing quite satisfies like a Corona with lime! It makes me feel like I am on Vacation even when I am sitting on my own back patio! This smooth drinking beer goes down so easily I always buy a 12 pack.
Yamileth  Z.
Corona Extra uploaded by Yamileth  Z.
My Fav drink for family events. & something I can’t miss when it’s time for camping! Corona it’s a smooth beer I don’t feel like it has a bad taste to it specially when it’s so hot and you drink a cold one lol Corona Extra #coronaextra #camping #happyhour
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Corona Extra uploaded by Eyma V.
Adoro mi coronita ..!! Un tamaño perfecto para que nunca se nos llegue a calentar .. me encanta con limón y sal .. perfecto para pasar tiempo en casa 🏠 cumple todas mis expectativas la recomiendo al 💯
Tony J.
Corona Extra uploaded by Tony J.
Corona Extra drop a lime and enjoy. A great drink for any function. Best served ice cold and with friends.
Claire  R.
Fort Myers, FL
Corona Extra uploaded by Claire  R.
Purchased at: Target
Love my ice cold corona lake side!!!! Best beer ever! Great for a hot day at the lake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally B.