BY CORONA #3 in Beer

Dynasty Green Tea 16 Tea Bags

• After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona...23 Answers
  • What's better a corona or budlight?16 Answers
  • I'm not a beer drinker because they all seem to taste the same to...6 Answers
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Pours a decent fizzy head that retains a bit, a little lacing, crystal clear light pilsner watery color.

Nose a little watery corn water, touch sweet malty, extract malt like mash, a touch of almost lemony thing, I almost think hops but not quite, and a very faint skunky note.

Taste goes down hill a bit, more skunky notes, a little cereal water, like cereal soaked in water, then the water was poured into this, a little metallic mineral like thing, grimy gritty thing on the back end, touch of what could be considered hops, big metallic flavor lingering.

Mouth is thinner, watery, decent carbonation.

Overall this is a step up from some of the other macro beers, but still a pretty bad beer.
Breanna E.
I have a love/hate relationship with corona. Does it taste good? Sure. Are the prices always amazing? They sure are. I’m just not sure how I feel sometimes about the strength. Some people have a few of these and they seem to be drunk out of their minds. I can have a whole pack to myself & barely feel anything. I definitely prefer other beers over corona. But I do like the taste. Now I’ll be real & also pretty gross so If you can’t handle nasty details don’t keep reading.....there have been 2 times that I’ve thrown up corona & both times my vomit has been PINK and very FOAMY. idk that just doesn’t sit too well with me. That has never happened when I have thrown up any other type of beer or alcohol in general. I’m just saying....and I’m not the only one who it has happened to.
Claudia G.
Central Islip , NY
Actually, all those who give it law score it is because they do not understand the purpose of that Corona beer. It is not intended to be German beer nor Belgian beer. This is an American beer / Mexican beer ( very similar to s Miller beer by the way which I also like).
The purpose this to eat food while drinking, seating best to the fire on a trail trek while drinking when the hot day when Trusty. Great with lemon.
LIghtness is the purpose. very light and well-balanced beer. Not too heavy, not too complicated yet the very basic taste is very very fine by me.

Flowery Br, GA
This is my family's go-to beer for our huge summer cookouts. We have at least five cases and three bags of limes at the ready. The reason I enjoy this beer is mainly for that reason. Otherwise, this is not a beer I  purchase myself unless it's all they have at the bar or the store (which has happened to me on occasion). It smells too much like cat pee for me to really enjoy if I've bought it with my own money. It's a good cheap beer for parties, but I personally don't recommend it based on taste.
Hayley O.
Huntsville , TX
This is such an iconic beer and just about everyone has tried it and have heard about it. This beer is great in a mixed drink like a corona-Rita or served with salt and limes! This beer goes way beyond my expectations and I, myself am not such a beer person. This beer has changed my mind and there is not such a yeast flavor to this product. This is great at family gatherings, working on cars, barbques or just to sit around and hang out with a few friends. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
Well obviously at it's price it's not going to have the feel or the taste of a quality lager. But what really offends me is the disgustingly artificial sweetness it holds. With some lemon or lime it actually is pretty drinkable cold, but halfway through the bottle it starts to get pretty gross, even for a bargain beer. The look is pretty awful, but that's more or less a nonfactor with a beer like Corona. It's actually pretty decent to mix into a citrus-y drink, but overall I think modelo and even more so Dos Equis is a much better bet for your money on cheap mexican beer.
Rachel P.
I will be completely honest with you I am not a beer drinker, I just don't like the taste. If I am offered a beer and this is one of the choices it what i grab. I prefer to have a wine cooler or something sweeter. This maybe something for someone who likes beer but its not for me. I gave it four stars because its not the worst beer i have had but it is one of the better ones.
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my beer of choice. I like how it’s full of flavor but isn’t heavy. I also really love how it can come in the tiny size. This helps me because I usually don’t drink my beer very fast and usually my beer gets warm and I no longer want it. With this small sized one I can drink it without it getting warm and then just grab another one once I’m done and it’s cold. Love it.
Olha D.
Corona Extra is the epitome of a great beer for the beach. It tastes great with Mexican food and even better when you stick a lime in. Corona Extra has got little to no head and tastes best when drunk from the bottle. It's got a very strong essence of bread with a little bit of grain as well.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great beer that I cannot say enough about. It is a favorite and a classic for a reason. The smooth rich flavor that goes so well with a touch of lime is unbeatable in like no other. There are definitely no substitutes, as I have tried to replicate and duplicate this flavor many times and I have failed horribly every time, LOL. You just have to try it to believe it. And it doesn't make you feel full or bloated like some of the other beers and beverages do. If your 21 years of age or older and are looking for a premium quality beer that goes great with a touch of lime or lemon flavor, this one's for you! Add a few tacos and nachos and you have yourself a Saturday night that can't be beat! Highly recommended!
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Elly Q.
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
olga p.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Is this stronger than the corona light?