BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Dynasty Green Tea 16 Tea Bags

• After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona w...21 Answers
  • Why a Lemon wedge?6 Answers
  • How do you prefer your corona in a glass o a bottle?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suhail L.
Suhail L.
Lake Worth, FL
Appearance: A beautiful, clear, golden color supports a nice, foamy head. Shortly after the pour the head disappears leaving much to be desired. Almost comes off as a dressed-up advertisement. (2.0)

Smell: Yeast and water dominate the senses while smelling this beer. Some hints of citrus are also present. The smell leaves me wanting more than just yeast and water. (1.75)

Taste: The initial crispness of the carbonation hits your palate with a strong yeast flavor followed by the taste of water trailing into a barely citrusy aftertaste leaving something to be desired. On the plus side, flavors transition fairly smoothly. (2.5)

Mouthfeel: Drinks almost like a seltzer water. Initially crisp and carbonated, then transitions into a watery feel. (2.0)

Overall: This beer looked beautiful when poured but I was quickly disappointed with the rapidly decreasing head. The flavor profile also left me wanting something else and I can see why Corona Extra is served with a lime. (2.25)
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Mankato, MN
#backyardbash I'm going to share a delicious secret with you. It's a recipe for punch that I always make for summer parties. It's delicious, refreshing, you can make it ahead of time AND it includes Corona, which will sound strange but, trust me, it's fabulous. So, get one can each of frozen concentrated lemonade and limeade (thawed), one cup powdered sugar, and 3 cups of water. Whisk that up in a bowl until all of the powdered sugar is mixed in. Now, pour the mixture into a freezer safe zipper bag. On the day you need it, thaw in fridge until party time. Then dump into a punch bowl along with a two liter of Sprite. Stir. You've got yourself a delicious punch. But, if your guests serve up a glass and pour in a Corona, you've got a #backyardbash
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's watered down beer, man. If this was 5x the strength, it might be decent. Who knows. People tend to review Corona as though it's on the tier of craft beer, but it's not, and it's not meant to be. Corona is made for, and marketed towards beer lightweights, and therefore shouldn't be held to the standards of the craft beers we all love. It's tolerable, whether or not you would seek it out. I sure as hell wouldn't, knowing that the price of a sixer of Pinner is around the same price, but, when offered one, I'll drink it. Nothing more, nothing less, Corona is the lazy man's beer, and considering it's meant to be such, it's great for that market.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
I will never understand the appeal of Corona. I love "summery" beers -- ones that you can have outside in the disgusting heat and have it make you feel refreshed. This is not one of those beers. For some reason, I find Corona to always taste like skunked beer, which is just not appetizing to me. With a lime thrown in I would probably boost it up to 2 or 3 stars - it definitely improves its refreshing power, and gets rid of a bit of the skunkiness. I just think there are a lot better options out there, and this is one beer that I avoid as much as possible.
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Ahhh I got my lime and my salt. Kicked back sitting in a chair popping open my ice cold bottle of Corona Extra. I squeeze my lime and watch it mix lucidly with the contents of my bottle. Sprinkle some salt around the top and take my first drink. Ice cold crispiness on a hot day. I can hear the waves crashing on the beach and the sea gulls flying overhead...and then when they are all gone its back to sitting in my yard watching traffic drive by. Thats what it feels like when you drink Corona Extra. It takes you to another place! Drink responsibly!
cindy s.
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a medium hoppy flavor this is it! I have been drinking Corona since the 90's. Its always fresh, crisp and clean. Unlike other beers this one gets a wedge of lime that comes resting on the rim of the bottle if you order at a restaurant in which I push it down into the bottle, turn it up-sidedown wait until it hits the bottom, turn it right side up and take my first swig! And oh how refreshing it is! Ice cold relaxation is what I like to call it. If you have not had one get some. You wont be sorry!
marlo s.
marlo s.
Southampton, NJ
Very tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubbles
Esther G.
Esther G.
Fall River, MA
I don't care what others may say i love Corona for its great refreshing quality and the nice crisp taste. I wouldn't say it is a beer that everyone would like but it is a nice tasting beer with a lot going for it. The look and flavor is great because it is great for sitting back on a hot summer day. I often hear people mocking it and claiming that the Mexicans won't drink it but I don't mind because they can send it all to me. I would pick Corona any day of the week because it is miles away from ordinary.
gloria h.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
I don't care for this beer. At times it can taste bitter or have a skunk like smell when you open it. Not all coronas smell but I came across a couple here and there which they smelled gross.
My thing is, if you have to add salt or lemon to a beer to make it taste better, it isn't a good beer.

I like the label of this beer and that is why I gave it two stars. .

I've been told that beers that have a clear glass bottle are the ones that can taste funky because of the way the heat/sun hits the glass.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't believe I don't have a review for this, how's that possible? I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to beer, and have different tastes for different occasions. Although, a Corona is the most popular and more frequent find in most restaurants, while in bars they always have a nice selection. Regardless, this is a nice solo drink as well. I enjoy it with my lime, like most people do. In most cases, I love a Corona even more during the summer time. Plus, you can't beat the price.
antonia r.
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Is this stronger than the corona light?