BY CORONA #2 in Beer

Dynasty Green Tea 16 Tea Bags

• After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona...23 Answers
  • What's better a corona or budlight?15 Answers
  • I'm not a beer drinker because they all seem to taste the same to...6 Answers
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Pours a decent fizzy head that retains a bit, a little lacing, crystal clear light pilsner watery color.

Nose a little watery corn water, touch sweet malty, extract malt like mash, a touch of almost lemony thing, I almost think hops but not quite, and a very faint skunky note.

Taste goes down hill a bit, more skunky notes, a little cereal water, like cereal soaked in water, then the water was poured into this, a little metallic mineral like thing, grimy gritty thing on the back end, touch of what could be considered hops, big metallic flavor lingering.

Mouth is thinner, watery, decent carbonation.

Overall this is a step up from some of the other macro beers, but still a pretty bad beer.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Appearance: A beautiful, clear, golden color supports a nice, foamy head. Shortly after the pour the head disappears leaving much to be desired. Almost comes off as a dressed-up advertisement. (2.0)

Smell: Yeast and water dominate the senses while smelling this beer. Some hints of citrus are also present. The smell leaves me wanting more than just yeast and water. (1.75)

Taste: The initial crispness of the carbonation hits your palate with a strong yeast flavor followed by the taste of water trailing into a barely citrusy aftertaste leaving something to be desired. On the plus side, flavors transition fairly smoothly. (2.5)

Mouthfeel: Drinks almost like a seltzer water. Initially crisp and carbonated, then transitions into a watery feel. (2.0)

Overall: This beer looked beautiful when poured but I was quickly disappointed with the rapidly decreasing head. The flavor profile also left me wanting something else and I can see why Corona Extra is served with a lime. (2.25)
Claudia G.
Central Islip , NY
Actually, all those who give it law score it is because they do not understand the purpose of that Corona beer. It is not intended to be German beer nor Belgian beer. This is an American beer / Mexican beer ( very similar to s Miller beer by the way which I also like).
The purpose this to eat food while drinking, seating best to the fire on a trail trek while drinking when the hot day when Trusty. Great with lemon.
LIghtness is the purpose. very light and well-balanced beer. Not too heavy, not too complicated yet the very basic taste is very very fine by me.

CORONA IS AN EXCELLENT BEER.
Rachel P.
Vanderbilt
I will be completely honest with you I am not a beer drinker, I just don't like the taste. If I am offered a beer and this is one of the choices it what i grab. I prefer to have a wine cooler or something sweeter. This maybe something for someone who likes beer but its not for me. I gave it four stars because its not the worst beer i have had but it is one of the better ones.
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my beer of choice. I like how it’s full of flavor but isn’t heavy. I also really love how it can come in the tiny size. This helps me because I usually don’t drink my beer very fast and usually my beer gets warm and I no longer want it. With this small sized one I can drink it without it getting warm and then just grab another one once I’m done and it’s cold. Love it.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great beer that I cannot say enough about. It is a favorite and a classic for a reason. The smooth rich flavor that goes so well with a touch of lime is unbeatable in like no other. There are definitely no substitutes, as I have tried to replicate and duplicate this flavor many times and I have failed horribly every time, LOL. You just have to try it to believe it. And it doesn't make you feel full or bloated like some of the other beers and beverages do. If your 21 years of age or older and are looking for a premium quality beer that goes great with a touch of lime or lemon flavor, this one's for you! Add a few tacos and nachos and you have yourself a Saturday night that can't be beat! Highly recommended!
Jesus B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All this beer is super popular I kind of feel it sometimes overhyped not to say it’s bad beer but in the best. This beer is great on certain occasions and maybe While enjoying a meal but nothing more than that. This is one of the few beers that I actually give me a hangover so I wouldn’t really recommend it but that’s just me personally.
Wendy P.
North Hills, CA
The price is average, it’s always a good steal when you can buy it on sale. I usually purchase them at Vons grocery store, and am purchasing it often to have around the house for my boyfriend, as it’s his go to drink. He drinks it plain, or with salt and a lemon wedge, also with tajin and lemon, and turning it into a michelada.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
My all time favorite beer. My family knows to keep some on hand for when I come by - especially in the summer. So easy to drink and always refreshing. My favorite way to drink it is with a shot of citrus vodka in place of a lime - a "loaded" Corona! So good! Definitely recommend and will always buy again and again...
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
i love Corona , i will say this is my favorite brand , because the taste is really good you can actually enjoy the flavor of the beer , nothing better that a really cold beer in a super hot weather , i really like the '' michelada '' the beer with lemon and salt , definitely a great option , you can find then almost in every store , and the price is amazing .
In colombia we have a recipe were we add the beer to make the beans softer .
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Elly Q.
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
olga p.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Is this stronger than the corona light?