BY CORONA #6 in Beer

With a refreshing, smooth taste balanced between heavier European imports and lighter domestic beer, Corona is an even-keeled cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. The flavor is crisp, clean and well balanced between hops and malt, a superior taste profile from superior ingredients—the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn and yeast.

• La él nado y es deliciosa me encanta su sabor2 Answers
  • After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice col...24 Answers
  • Corona or Heineken?4 Answers
Reviews (20345)
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Pours a decent fizzy head that retains a bit, a little lacing, crystal clear light pilsner watery color.

Nose a little watery corn water, touch sweet malty, extract malt like mash, a touch of almost lemony thing, I almost think hops but not quite, and a very faint skunky note.

Taste goes down hill a bit, more skunky notes, a little cereal water, like cereal soaked in water, then the water was poured into this, a little metallic mineral like thing, grimy gritty thing on the back end, touch of what could be considered hops, big metallic flavor lingering.

Mouth is thinner, watery, decent carbonation.

Overall this is a step up from some of the other macro beers, but still a pretty bad beer.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Corona Extra is hands down the best beer I have had YET!

I have tried many, many beers and I’m sure I will try lots more, but this is by far my favorite. It’s the beer I purchase & drink the most.

Compared to other (imported and domestic) beers, Corona Extra has a smooth taste and I actually enjoy drinking it! Other beers to to be too potent or have an overwhelming alcohol taste and smell.

Corona Extra can be purchased almost anywhere and is usually around $8-$9 (for a 6 pack of long neck bottles)

I like my Corona Extra with Rose's Grenadine Syrup and lime! Give it a try! 😀🤗👍🏼

Overall, Corona Extra is a delicious, smooth imported beer that truly tastes like paradise.
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
Actually, all those who give it law score it is because they do not understand the purpose of that Corona beer. It is not intended to be German beer nor Belgian beer. This is an American beer / Mexican beer ( very similar to s Miller beer by the way which I also like).
The purpose this to eat food while drinking, seating best to the fire on a trail trek while drinking when the hot day when Trusty. Great with lemon.
LIghtness is the purpose. very light and well-balanced beer. Not too heavy, not too complicated yet the very basic taste is very very fine by me.

CORONA IS AN EXCELLENT BEER.
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
Good quality beer , it think its overrated i think that you have to drink more to feel a buzz for the price. i dont buy them as often as i used to because it seems like it has began to water down. i often catch myself feeling bloatedd from the drink like coolers with a hops and barley hint. i probably still would buy it again i just recommend staying away from the light corona's if you want to actually get your moneys worth
Jordanis L.
Overall Corona is favored by a lot of hispanics. It's sad to say but they have raped Mexico's water resovoir and are slowly deteriorating the natural pure rivers in Mexico. They also don't use the best ingredients sadly, I've heard they use fish guts as part of the ingredients. This beer feels heavy on the inorganic sides and you can expect to feel bloated and a bit dizzy from all the BS in the beer. It's truly not the type of beer I'd go to for, on top of the the ingredients the negative environmental impact is a clear choice for me to stay away from. But if it comes to being offered one at an event I will gladly drink it, just one anyways. If you want to search up the story on the environmental impact just google "mexico corona water reservoir".
Amanda T.
Cottonwood
I would say that if I was going to drink a beer which I'm more of try and wines I would drink the Corona Extra and I do love it with the lime you got to have that twists with the salt and it's such a mellow smooth taste and actually it's pretty good and I would recommend it to others that do not like heavy alcohol taste
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This is a great beer to have a party when you mix it in with a bunch of other ones like Budweiser I am Michelob growing up bud light lime that would be a great mix I had a nice one it’s definitely one of the few to have when you’re throwing a party light smoother than A lot of other Mexican beers
Lo💋 A.
Placerville, CA
Not a beer drinker, not a fan of beer at all. But if Corona is around during a gathering, it’s a light and refreshing beer to start with if you don’t normally enjoy beer. It’s not super bitter and actually has a decent flavor. I am not a fan of lime so I don’t add a slice but I have added an orange slice before, makes it a little more flavorful.
Price point for the product you receive is definitely worth it!
Breanna E.
I have a love/hate relationship with corona. Does it taste good? Sure. Are the prices always amazing? They sure are. I’m just not sure how I feel sometimes about the strength. Some people have a few of these and they seem to be drunk out of their minds. I can have a whole pack to myself & barely feel anything. I definitely prefer other beers over corona. But I do like the taste. Now I’ll be real & also pretty gross so If you can’t handle nasty details don’t keep reading.....there have been 2 times that I’ve thrown up corona & both times my vomit has been PINK and very FOAMY. idk that just doesn’t sit too well with me. That has never happened when I have thrown up any other type of beer or alcohol in general. I’m just saying....and I’m not the only one who it has happened to.
Rachel P.
Vanderbilt
I will be completely honest with you I am not a beer drinker, I just don't like the taste. If I am offered a beer and this is one of the choices it what i grab. I prefer to have a wine cooler or something sweeter. This maybe something for someone who likes beer but its not for me. I gave it four stars because its not the worst beer i have had but it is one of the better ones.
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Elly Q.
glenview, IL
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Is this stronger than the corona light?

back