BY CORONA #4 in Beer

With a refreshing, smooth taste balanced between heavier European imports and lighter domestic beer, Corona is an even-keeled cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. The flavor is crisp, clean and well balanced between hops and malt, a superior taste profile from superior ingredients—the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn and yeast.

• La él nado y es deliciosa me encanta su sabor2 Answers
  • After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice col...24 Answers
  • Corona or Heineken?6 Answers
Adrienne S.
Vallejo
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a regular on the karaoke scene, I always start the night off with a good Ice Cold bottle of Corona with 2 slices of lime in the bottle. I took a break from drinking while I was pregnant with my daughter and corona was my 1st alcoholic drink postpartum, I cam definitely say I had 1 hell of a buzz halfway through 1 bottle! Lol. Definitely affordable for those on a budget looking for an enjoyable pleaser!
Matt P.
Smyrna
Purchased at: Kroger
Corona is a very easy beer to go with when making a quick decision. It isn't something over the top or special, but it's always a good, reliable choice. An easy and effective mix I've come across at bars over time is to get the long neck bottle, add a shot of tequila to float at the top in the neck, and pop a lime in. Works well and tastes great! Adds a little twist to an already great beer.
Marisol Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Mi cerveza favorita👍 !!  Tiene un sabor refrescante. Aparte de que esta muy buena😁. A comparación de otras, creo que esta tiene un sabor un poco más lijaro. Y como dije, a un buen precio. La verdad si la recomiendo, incluso a las personas que nunca han tomado alcohol, y quieren probar una buena cerveza, Corona, sin duda, la mejor ❤️
Gabriela E.
Woodlake, CA
Okay, confession time... I'm Mexican so Coronas at any kind of function are a MUST. I don't just drink them because they're there I drink them because they taste soooooo good, to me of course. (Add some salt and lime... Uhhh talk about a party in my mouth!) It's so smooth and doesn't have a strong bitter taste. You can have a few and still feel good ;)
Shannon D.
Tualatin
In my opinion  Corona Extra and  Corona Light taste exactly the same, which definitely is not a bad thing. However, I am not much of a beer person myself. With that being said, there may be some beer enthusiasts out there who believe that they have two very distinct flavors. I would still recommend purchasing  Corona Extra because it is pretty affordable and can be purchased really anywhere they sell alcohol.
Allison C.
Green River
This is my favorite beer. I prefer imported and this is marked very high in my books. It is affordable so you have no worries. Definitely better than America brew, but that's an opinion. The value does meet my expectations. It is the best tasting, probably get it again, and highly recommend it.
Natasha V.
Portland
Always good and fresh. Great price!  Available at almost ANYEHERE. packaging makes it easy to carry. Don't like the caps aren't twist off though and glass sucks when drinking ALOT in a crowd. Over all great beer hasn't really changed over the years and is always a go to favorite!
Marcy E.
Geneva, IL
Corona Extra is a light refreshing beer.  It pairs well with foods diverse as pizza and steak.  It has a pleasant aftertaste.  It is an affordable beer that won't break your wallet but yet give you a pleasurable experience.  I would definitely buy it again.
Nairoby B.
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say that hasn't been said? Corona is, by far, the only beer that combined with lemon and salt tastes like heaven. Comes in different presentations, even smaller than the regular one, which makes it perfect for road trips to the beach, mountains, even for a home party.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Corona Extra is hands down the best beer I have had YET!

I have tried many, many beers and I’m sure I will try lots more, but this is by far my favorite. It’s the beer I purchase & drink the most.

Compared to other (imported and domestic) beers, Corona Extra has a smooth taste and I actually enjoy drinking it! Other beers to to be too potent or have an overwhelming alcohol taste and smell.

Corona Extra can be purchased almost anywhere and is usually around $8-$9 (for a 6 pack of long neck bottles)

I like my Corona Extra with Rose's Grenadine Syrup and lime! Give it a try! 😀🤗👍🏼

Overall, Corona Extra is a delicious, smooth imported beer that truly tastes like paradise.
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Elly Q.
Chicago , IL
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
Michelle M.
What's better a corona or budlight?