BY CORONA #2 in Beer

With a refreshing, smooth taste balanced between heavier European imports and lighter domestic beer, Corona is an even-keeled cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. The flavor is crisp, clean and well balanced between hops and malt, a superior taste profile from superior ingredients—the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn and yeast.

• La él nado y es deliciosa me encanta su sabor2 Answers
  • After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice col...24 Answers
  • Corona or Heineken?6 Answers
Matt P.
Smyrna
Purchased at: Kroger
Corona is a very easy beer to go with when making a quick decision. It isn't something over the top or special, but it's always a good, reliable choice. An easy and effective mix I've come across at bars over time is to get the long neck bottle, add a shot of tequila to float at the top in the neck, and pop a lime in. Works well and tastes great! Adds a little twist to an already great beer.
Marisol Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Mi cerveza favorita👍 !!  Tiene un sabor refrescante. Aparte de que esta muy buena😁. A comparación de otras, creo que esta tiene un sabor un poco más lijaro. Y como dije, a un buen precio. La verdad si la recomiendo, incluso a las personas que nunca han tomado alcohol, y quieren probar una buena cerveza, Corona, sin duda, la mejor ❤️
Alexandra M.
Pomona
This is hands down my go to!  I love Corona with a fresh lime in it!  Tastes amazing!  I went to Mexico and got to visit the actual factory and I must say it's even better straight from the factory.  It met every expectation, especially since I am not a big beer drinker.
Darla N.
Cuba
For the beer drinker that wants that special added punch Corona Extra is just what the doctor ordered. It has a crisp clean taste, bold yet smooth, pairs well with most any food and with a twist of Lime gives the subtle hints of south of the border. I recommend this product to anyone
Marcy E.
Geneva, IL
Corona Extra is a light refreshing beer.  It pairs well with foods diverse as pizza and steak.  It has a pleasant aftertaste.  It is an affordable beer that won't break your wallet but yet give you a pleasurable experience.  I would definitely buy it again.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Corona Extra is hands down the best beer I have had YET!

I have tried many, many beers and I’m sure I will try lots more, but this is by far my favorite. It’s the beer I purchase & drink the most.

Compared to other (imported and domestic) beers, Corona Extra has a smooth taste and I actually enjoy drinking it! Other beers to to be too potent or have an overwhelming alcohol taste and smell.

Corona Extra can be purchased almost anywhere and is usually around $8-$9 (for a 6 pack of long neck bottles)

I like my Corona Extra with Rose's Grenadine Syrup and lime! Give it a try! 😀🤗👍🏼

Overall, Corona Extra is a delicious, smooth imported beer that truly tastes like paradise.
Nairoby B.
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say that hasn't been said? Corona is, by far, the only beer that combined with lemon and salt tastes like heaven. Comes in different presentations, even smaller than the regular one, which makes it perfect for road trips to the beach, mountains, even for a home party.
Rita K.
Atlantic, PA
Corona Extra is my go to beer of choice. I usually buy it by the case. I not only drink it I also use it for cooking. I like to add it to a pork roast and sauerkraut in the crock pot and let it cook all day. It is a moderately priced beer. I will cotinue to purchase this product
Tiffany D.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Corona Extra in the bottle is my go to beer! Whether I'm relaxin at home, out at dinner or out on the town with my friends I will always order Corona Extra. I don't mimd pairing it with a lime or lemon lime beer salt or on it's own. This beer for me is so smooth and refreshing!
Selena P.
New Yorl
This is definitely my favorite beer. For me it’s not too bitter. Put this in the freezer, it has that nice crisp taste to it. Definitely will drink this every time. Hands down. No questions asked. If you’re not a huge fan of beers this is the one I recommend every time.
antonia r.
Question has been deleted
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
does it taste better with a lemon or lime wedge?
Ricky B.
After a nice hot day at work I like to have me a nice cold corona with a lime. Any body else like corona if not what other beer/liquor do you drink?
Elly Q.
Chicago , IL
Who doesn't like coronas? if not go drink one now!
Michelle M.
What's better a corona or budlight?