BY COROMEGA

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Omega-3 the delicious and easy way. It all began when a little girl in Norway wouldn t take her fish oil. Norwegians don t handle such news well. And her grandfather, a renowned scientist, was determined to find a solution. His discovery later became Coromega®; a way for her to get her omega-3 in a way she loved. 300% better absorption than softgel capsules. In a clinical study, the omega-3 in Coromega® was shown to enter the bloodstream faster, at 3 times the levels of a fish oil product in softgel form. Source: AOCS Press, Coromega Bioavailability Study Omega-3 squeeze from Coromega® is a tasty burst of goodness. Omega-3 provides 2 important fatty acids: EPA for a healthy heart*, DHA for strong mental focus*. Colored with chlorophy. see more...

Review (1)
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
When it comes to vitamins and nutrients, I try my best to stay on top of the game. I know how important Omega-3 is to your body so I have literally tried it all. As far as taste, it is nothing special. If you are expected a sweetly flavored orange juice, you thought wrong. It is very "citrussy" and a little bitter but doesn't make me feel like I'm going to be sick. It is not my favorite but I don't hate it.