Cornnuts Corn Nuts Ranch 1.7 oz. (Pack of 18)

by CORN NUTS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cornnuts Corn Nuts Ranch 1.7 oz. (Pack of 18)!
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Great for a quick healthy snack! Good flavor and great price for the value! These can also be found at any convenient store so they are excellent on the go snacks. They are very hard so if you have sensitive teeth I would not recommend them. I would recommend them to a friend.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I have not had corn nuts in a long time. But they used to be my go-to snack for car trips. They are very good to eat and the flavor is amazing. However, they are so hard that sometimes they hurt my teeth.
Litaun L.
Cornuts are fast and easy snacks for on the go, lunch and great for kids.  They always meet my taste buds when I want something quick while on the go.  I would recommend them to everyone.  Choose from the several different choices of flavors.  I would recommend to everyone
Yaritza D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've eaten corn nuts since I was a kid. This has good flavor but very hard so be careful. I like to suck the flavoring off it and by then it's soft enough to chew.
Evelyn  B.
Irvine, CA
Don really like ranch but i love this product. Perfect blend and a good snack for on the go. Ive had these everyday since i tried them.
jenette B.
Falls Church, VA
I do like corn nuts...but enough of the ranch flavors please....original flavor is the best! too much ranch flavor makes it no good..
Leean R.
There are so good. Omg, when I was little me and my mom would eat this at all time. I prove this product so much for road trips and at home.
Cassiiee S.
Brooks, AB
In all honesty a great deal on this product! A pack of 18 for under $15.00! In my opinion that's a great deal! Some are a bit too hard for my density teeth but that's on me for still eating them lol! The ranch flavor is very flavorful it's great! And I feel like the packages have just the right amount in them!
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب ألوان ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاجذابة وجميلة يجب ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاتجربتهاتجربتها
Riya A.
agra
this was good product nd it taste good nd i luv it nd it was also gud fkr childhrens nd i m in luv nd i used to buy it

Looking for your answer?