BY CORNNUTS

Emily M.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
Great for a quick healthy snack! Good flavor and great price for the value! These can also be found at any convenient store so they are excellent on the go snacks. They are very hard so if you have sensitive teeth I would not recommend them. I would recommend them to a friend.
jenette b.
jenette b.
Falls Church, VA
I do like corn nuts...but enough of the ranch flavors please....original flavor is the best! too much ranch flavor makes it no good..
Amy M.
Amy M.
Plymouth, OH
I have not had corn nuts in a long time. But they used to be my go-to snack for car trips. They are very good to eat and the flavor is amazing. However, they are so hard that sometimes they hurt my teeth.
Evelyn  B.
Evelyn B.
Irvine, CA
Don really like ranch but i love this product. Perfect blend and a good snack for on the go. Ive had these everyday since i tried them.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I've eaten corn nuts since I was a kid. This has good flavor but very hard so be careful. I like to suck the flavoring off it and by then it's soft enough to chew.
vanessa t.
vanessa t.
hanmer, ontario, ON, ON
Omg they are so good crunchy and addictive and my family loves them ! Best gas station snack for road trips :)