Cornnuts Corn Nuts Chili Picante, Crunchy Corn Kernals 1.4 oz Pouches (Pack of 144)

BY CORNNUTS

Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Cornu Nuts are the best. Any road trip would be incomplete without them. My grandmother used to put them in her beer. that tasted really good.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
I love these and the ranch! Add cut pickles or pickle juice! Sooo good! They add a dash of picante which is good for you picante lovers.
Evelyn  B.
Irvine, CA
Great Snack! Much better than peanuts and awesome flavors. I don't share these with anyone. lol SO far my favorite snack.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
Love these. I buy these usually at the convenient store. The taste is salty, which I love! So yummy!!!
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
Corn nuts are so good! This flavor has a real kick to it. I had it a few times and I really liked it.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
The best it's a major tbt to me reminds me of elementary and middle school there so addicting