Corningware French White 4 Ounce Ramekin uploaded by Susan F.

BY CORNINGWARE #2 in Baking Dishes

CGW1155: Features: -Individual size portions, mini-souffl s; fruit salad for breakfast; holding dipping sauces-CorningWare material resists chipping and cracking-Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors, or stains-Durable stoneware-For use in oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. Collection: -French White collection. Warranty: -Limited 1-Year Warranty on CorningWare. Disclaimer: -Please Note: This item cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like assistance finding an item that can ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, please contact our customer service team. see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
A true classic and timeless piece. The price is affordable and the quality is tremendous. These are very effective for desserts, single servings and prepping. Long lasting, easy to clean, dishwasher and oven save.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I use these to hold salt and seasons for cooking prep or to separate egg whites. I don't cook in these because the are made in china and i worry about lead. They are very affordable. I like corningware that's made in america. These hold up well i've had mine for years. But i am slowly replacing everything i own with glass.
Jessica W.
Love these little ramekins. They actually hold a lot of stuff in them but are small enough to make storing not an issue. I use them for a lot of things but most commonly for homemade French onion soup and homemade chicken pot pies. They're very modern looking and very sturdy! I love them
Yolanda S.
Waco
I DON'T HAVE ONE OF THESE BUT I DO HAVE OTHER PIECES FROM MY GRANDMOTHER'S COLLECTION AND I WOULD LOVE TO ADD THIS ONE TWO MY COLLECTION CAUSE YOU CAN COOK MOST ANYTHING IN THEM AND THEY ARE EASY TO CLEAN AND I LOVE TO USE THEM A LOT'S THANK GRANDMOTHER'S
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
After working in the restaurants and I used these for dipping sauces I decided to get them for my home as well. I love to dip my fries or anything I dip I don't like to just have a glob of sauce on my plate
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
I have quite a few of these, and have used them for all sorts of things: serving fruit salad to kids, making individual puddings and flan, and storing small amounts of leftovers (covered with plastic wrap) and - my cat even has his own, for his cat food! Very versatile!
Valerie P.
Great multipurpose dish. I have used these for baking and serving also as little prep bowls. The white corningware style is solid and tough. Simple enough to match my other dishes. And the price makes it that I don't think twice about letting my kids handle them.
Zoe K.
Boise, ID
My parents had these growing up and I've never known the name of them! Now I can buy a set of my own. Takes me back to granola and yogurt mornings before school and on special occasions I remember my mom baking creme brulee in them. Delicious!
Lori E.
Corningwear has a great reputation. I bought these mainly for desserts. Love custard and bread pudding. All I do is put Pam on them, fill them and place them in the oven. They clean up great as well.
Melissa C.
These little ones are good for making individual desserts in or even to place a dip in. I don't get a ton of use out of them but they come in handy once in a while.
Franciellen G.