CorningWare Etch 9
CorningWare Etch 9" Green Baker
DJ J.
Beautiful and quite a good size for 2 people or one person with leftovers :) I like it for lasagna or stuffed mushrooms or bell peppers. The walls are not too high or not too low so juices stay in, but it's easy to get the food back out!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Corning ware to bake in. These are great for chicken dishes. Pasta dishes. And best thing is they go straight in the oven. Kinda pricy but well worth it. Will buy again. And would recommend to others
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this 9" green baker it is perfect for making pasta in the oven or even my famous lasagna when I don't feel like making a lot lol it is very good quality and very affordable in my opinion great !
Kaylea R.
I own this set, in brick red. I absolutely love everything about these! I received them as a wedding gift, and have used them a lot. I would absolutely recommend this product.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Excellent product!! Bought this for my sister she loved it she asked me where I bought it from she wanted to buy it for her daughter
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Foodie Expert
This products looks so beautiful. I have never used corningware but I will have to look into them after seeing this product.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encanta este molde para hacer pasteles y para hornear pan, me encantaría tener uno así en casa ya que yo horneo mucho.
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this baking pan. Not only is it amazing to use while making dinner in, but check out the cool color!!
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Its a great baker , i love this one . And I really recommend this for all of you ❤️❤️❤️
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Corningwear is a great product that is sturdy and durable! Anyone that likes to cook should have these in their kitchen!
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Katie W.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this product?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Can this go in a toaster oven?