CorningWare Etch 9

CorningWare Etch 9" Green Baker

#16 in Baking Dishes

Whether you are creating a casserole or baking brownies, this 9-inch square etch baking dish from corningware has you covered. This dish holds up to 2.5 quarts of food, so you can cook for a family or for a crowd. The attractive green and white design means that it will look as good as a serving piece as it does in the kitchen. The heat-resistant ceramic withstands standard oven temperatures and provides a solid container for cooking and reheating plenty of different meals. see more...

CorningWare Etch 9
CorningWare Etch 9" Green Baker
DJ J.
Beautiful and quite a good size for 2 people or one person with leftovers :) I like it for lasagna or stuffed mushrooms or bell peppers. The walls are not too high or not too low so juices stay in, but it's easy to get the food back out!
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
I love this 9" green baker it is perfect for making pasta in the oven or even my famous lasagna when I don't feel like making a lot lol it is very good quality and very affordable in my opinion great !
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love Corning ware to bake in. These are great for chicken dishes. Pasta dishes. And best thing is they go straight in the oven. Kinda pricy but well worth it. Will buy again. And would recommend to others
Kaylea R.
I own this set, in brick red. I absolutely love everything about these! I received them as a wedding gift, and have used them a lot. I would absolutely recommend this product.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Excellent product!! Bought this for my sister she loved it she asked me where I bought it from she wanted to buy it for her daughter
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
This products looks so beautiful. I have never used corningware but I will have to look into them after seeing this product.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este molde para hacer pasteles y para hornear pan, me encantaría tener uno así en casa ya que yo horneo mucho.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Corningwear is a great product that is sturdy and durable! Anyone that likes to cook should have these in their kitchen!
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love this baking pan. Not only is it amazing to use while making dinner in, but check out the cool color!!
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Its a great baker , i love this one . And I really recommend this for all of you ❤️❤️❤️
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Katie W.
Would you recommend this product?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Can this go in a toaster oven?