BY CORNINGWARE #61 in Baking Dishes

Cook casseroles and dips in this oval casserole dish with glass cover. Solid chip-resistant sides stand up to long years of use. oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer safe resists chipping and cracking non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains Ceramic/glass. Dishwasher safe (top rack only). Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I bought this dish for hosting Thanksgiving. I needed a new casserole dish. I must say, I love it! It is very easy to use and clean, and it looks very stylish. It was a bit expensive, but I'm hoping it will last for a long time. I hope the lid is sturdy. It's beautiful!
Courtney W.
I love this dish. Definitely a favorite in the kitchen. My favorite thing to use it for is Mac n cheese. The white color is just so classic to me it looks beautiful when serving.
Savannah K.
We received this as a wedding gift and it is fabulous! I've cooked many casseroles in it, and the lid makes it great for travel (no messing with aluminum foil!). Great piece.
Stacy W.
I have set of three round with cover.They are well made, can all so go from oven to table. You can also keep it in the fridge if you bake, have leftover. They are also dish washer safe. It comes in very handy a holiday time too.
Stephanie O.
Valley
I love all the coringware products. I have every one known. They are not nonstick but I never have to spray them and they still don't stick.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love Corningware.. I love the solid white color cause it can sit on the table for the holidays or everyday and it always looks elegant
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite casserole dish! The design is classy, and I find it very easy to clean. A must-have in the kitchen!
Jennifer G.
Iowa Falls, IA
I love my corningware! Very sturdy, stylish and easy to clean! I use these pieces almost daily!
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
This is one of my favorite casserole dishes. I use it every holiday and it is easy to bring my casserole to my family gatherings.