#11 in Bakeware Sets

Cook and serve food in style with the corningware bakeware gift set. It has 12 pieces, including 3 oval and 3 round casseroles with covers, a 4-oz. And a 7-oz.ramekin. Store and display all the items of this bakeware set in the provided chrome rack. The casseroles and ramekins are ceramic and chip-resistant. This non-porous material doesnt absorb food odors, flavors or stains. The set comes with glass covers as well as plastic lids. Use the glass lids while reheating food in the microwave and the plastic lids while storing food items in the refrigerator. Perfect wedding and housewarming gifts. see more...

CorningWare Bakeware Gift Set - 12 piece (French White)
  • "Received this set as a wedding gift 7 years ago, and they're still going strong." in 2 reviews
Elysia F.
Combine
Corning Ware has been around for such a long time, our parents and grandparents used it and now I do to. These are some of the best cookware and I am never disappointed. I would recommend these because they’re great and this bakeware will last you for a long time.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
It's CorningWare so you can't go wrong. They can go from oven/microwave right to your table as a serving bowl. Leftovers can go into the freezer and they also clean up nicely in the dishwasher. I like the fact that they include plastic lid covers. This is a great product but I lowered my rating only because I wish they would include glass lids and plastic covers for all the pieces. Can't complain too much because the description is very clear about what is included. The quality surpasses any other cookware.
Jennifer P.
This is such a versatile set. They will quickly become your go-to for literally anything. I can remember my parents using them and now I do with my own family. This is a great personal purchase or as a gift for a beginner in the kitchen, or a seasoned cook! See what I did there? But in all honesty, this brands name is a huge tip off that you're getting a great product. Two thumbs up and five stars.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Surprisingly, my favorite feature with these are the plastic tops. They make popping a half finished casserole in the fridge incredibly easy. This set is sturdy and although kind of bulky, a kitchen staple. Very few weeks go by when I don't find myself pulling one of these out.
Courtney E.
Received this set as a wedding gift 7 years ago, and they're still going strong. I love that they are dishwasher safe and microwave safe. Some of the pieces don't nest together, so they can take up a bit of space, but so worth it to have good quality cookware.
Jessica B.
I got these for my wedding shower 11 years ago. they are classic. I would definitely recommend these to start a collection or add too. they will last awhile and are great to bring dishes to partys with.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I just love this beautiful bake wear and all the different choices .this will have you baking up a storm you will love how handy and easy this set is also how much you can do with this set
Arianna T.
Doral
Well I think that every women needs a set like this on her kitchen and if it's possible you can make combinations on different colors or for every season of the year well if you are modern, they are expensive but that will depend on the brand and the deals that you find and yes I would recommend it to others
jessica v.
I love love love my corningware! I have had it several years and it still looks the same as when I got it. Can use in microwave, oven, & dishwasher. I give A+!
Corrie T.
Hartselle, AL
I received a corningware set as a wedding present nearly ten years ago. These pieces still look new, and I use them almost daily. I love my corningware!!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
What do you cook in these?
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Are there cups like this?