CorningWare 12 piece French White Bake Set

Bake cakes, muffins, casseroles and much more with the corningware 12-piece french white bakeware set. It has 1.5-quart and 2.5-quart oval casseroles with lids, 1.5-quart and 2.5-quart round casseroles with lids and 2 4-oz. Ramekins. All these items are made of heat- and chip-resistant ceramic. The lids are made of tempered pyrex glass for durability and safe use in the oven. Durable enough for the kitchen and attractive enough for serving. You can also use them in the refrigerator and dishwasher.

They're adorable, who else would love to have them in their kitchen collection 😫
How much does this set cost?
We're is a the best place to purchase this set?
Start your review of CorningWare 12 piece French White Bake Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I just love Corningware.It is very durable and useful with great designs.” in 1 review
Littleton, NH
I have a few of these sets and love them all but this is the one I use the most. I use them in the microwave and the oven for heating and reheating everything. I don't know what I would do without them. They are really easy to wash and if something sticks just soak it in hot soapy water and it will come right off. This set would make a great wedding or shower gift!
Milwaukee, WI
This was a wonderful gift that was given to me by my great grandmother. Great for all types of dishes and very easy to clean. It also looks nice when setting on the table for dinner parties. Definitely recommend!
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE my corningware! They are durable and the perfect size for everything. I specifically love the rubber lids for when I need to take a dish somewhere and don't want it to spill.
Aubrey, TX
This set is a great addition to any kitchen! Sleek, classical look that looks great and matches any color scheme. Affordable set, that makes dinner look presentable.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Delanson, Ny
Love it for many reasons. Easy to clean. Just cook, serve and store. you can bake virtually anything in these and feel comfortable bringing to a party as the design is very simple and will pair well with any decor.
Dairy Free
Haughton
Who doesn't love Corning ware? This is the best bakeware and the French White is so nice to go with anything. It will never go out of style and is so easy to care for.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
My mom has pieces and parts to this set. It's long lasting and definitely durable. My childhood memories and my favorite foods seemed to always be cooked in these dishes!
No Special Diet
I also love how versatile they are! You can bake in them, microwave in them and put them in the fridge too. The glass toos are great and so is the tight seal plastic
No Special Diet
I just love Corningware.It is very durable and useful with great designs. You can prepare, bake, transport and serve, all from the same casserole.Just wonderful!
Cherokee, IA
I only own one of these dishes but I've had it for years and I love the even cooking that it provides. The color is great and the clean up is always easy.