BY CORNFIELDS

Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Veggie Tortilla: Whole grain stamp: 18g or more per serving 30% less fat than leading brand's regular potato chips All natural Less than 4 calories per stick Whole grains and real vegetables are packed into these veggie tortilla sticks-corn, spinach, tomatoes see more...

Hayli Z.
These are delicious. Just picked up a bag from Publix because they were on sale and they were really tasty. They are better than other veggie straws and definitely taste tortilla like, and kind of like Fritos.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
These are great! For a healthy snack they are awesome. They are also great for kids. They come in a huge bag and maintain freshness for a while.
Kristen P.
Mansfield, TX
This is a definite go to snack and easy to travel with. My favorite place to snack on these is at the beach as they are filling and perfect.
Reagan C.
The same as regular veggie stick but these are a little better and you get a lot....
Renee M.
These are my go to beach snack! I love the light airy crisp that tames any hunger.