Cornfields Hi I'm Skinny Quinoa Sticks Ancient Grains Sea Salt Snack, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 10) uploaded by Jelena T.

BY CORNFIELDS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hi I'm Skinny Quinoa Sticks Ancient Grains Sea Salt Snack: Only 140 calories176g whole grains per serving With omega 3-packed chia seeds No trans fat No cholesterol No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Vegan see more...

Review (1)
Jelena T.
Kitchener, OK
The best, healthy way to satisfy any chip craving! It is so tasty and crunchy. It is made with real Chia seeds and guinoa, and its non GMO verified. It contains 17g of whole grains per serving.  I love it!  Cornfields Hi I'm Skinny Quinoa Sticks Ancient Grains Sea Salt Snack, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 10)