Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets uploaded by Ashley S.

BY CORNER OFFICE

These dividers have double-sided angled pockets for easy access. Great for color-coding documents, the pockets hold up to 25 letter sized sheets. Includes sticker labels Archival safe & acid free Fits most 3-ring binders This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color selection. ; see more...

Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets
  • "great divider to help you stay organized thorough your school day, even has larger taps to help you find that subject quickly." in 6 reviews
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
These do their job. But they have a few flaws. With certain binders they poke out of the binder and that bothers me so I can't stand to keep them in the binder. They are affordable but I can not say I would recommend. The stickers do not stay or last for long. I've had to tape them down. I would much rather spend my money on the square ones where you insert the paper with the subject written on it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Great way to organize your school work or anything you can use these not just for organizing their father you can actually use these as a riding Utah kind of like a writing board if you put a washable marker and keep it clean depending on the markers you use
Kalyn B.
I bought these to help organize my Education portfolio. They are super easy to use and I didn't have any negative experience with them. They are meant to help you organize and that's just what they do. The colors make for a fun addition too!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
In my many years of going to school, I have learned to make a separate binder for each class. Take it chapter by chapter or divide it even my testing material! Trust me, you will think me later when you have a major test!
Rachel H.
Homer Glen, IL
I'm not kidding when I say I would get lost without these. It keeps my work so organized. The material is very sturdy and lasts a long time. Very affordable. I would recommend to my friends and family.
lisa a.
Porter, TX
This product make your day at school go easier because you can stay organized. At the end of the day you can organize your papers were they go that way you don't carry a lot of things to school.
lindsay F.
I love this product it helps keeps my papers organized and filing for my classes I used about two different sets of these each time they're nice to write on the table to put stickers
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Super helpful when organizing notes. When it comes time to study you'll be able to find the chapter sections or class you're looking for very easily due to the tabs
Steph F.
Great product super durable, easy to move in and out of binder. Another great thing is you can write on them to keep you even more organized.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
These are great for school projects or business proposals or to organize files. Make it look neat ((your office)) I sue them all the time.
Taylor B.
Syracuse, NY
Do these rip or tear out easily??
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Do these tabs stick out of the binder?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used these?
Yesenia B.
Are they pretty durable?
Varinia G.
How many tab dividers do you use in a year at school?