Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets uploaded by Ashley S.

BY CORNER OFFICE

These dividers have double-sided angled pockets for easy access. Great for color-coding documents, the pockets hold up to 25 letter sized sheets. Includes sticker labels Archival safe & acid free Fits most 3-ring binders This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color selection. ; see more...

Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets
  • "great divider to help you stay organized thorough your school day, even has larger taps to help you find that subject quickly." in 6 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets I like these dividers with large colorful tabs that are easily seen so you can quickly tab to each area of your folder.
Kristie A.
My daughter is in college now and she likes to use one large binder for most of her classes. She needed to separate each classes work and be able to access them easily. I purchased  Corner Office Index Tab Dividers with Pockets because they have double-sided angled pockets that's easy to access. They hold up to 25 letter sized sheets, fit any 3 ring binder, and sticker labels. Her favorite thing about these dividers is that each on is a different color. It makes keeping her binder organized a lot easier.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Corner office index tab dividers with pockets are very sturdy and made of a nice heavy card stock! They are universal and will fit most 3-5 ring binders! The pockets on them are deep so you can store numerous documents! They are perfect for anyone trying to get their life organized! Which is why I am giving them a five out of five star rating!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Loved it. Big, roomy and held lots of coupons. I loved all the extra pockets inside for anything I wanted to add. I actually felt so much more organized with my coupons after I bought this. I take it to the store with me and lay it right across the basket in front of me. It's so handy to find a coupon at a glance.
Genesis E.
Riverside, CA
I love these dividers. I am a college student and I normally take 5 classes a semester and these dividers are a must with the many classes. I divide up each tab to a specific class. I don't necessarily need a whole binder per class because that can be heavy on my shoulders walking on campus. So, I have one binder, each tab represent a new class and everything goes in in a chronological order. It keeps me organized enough so that I won't missplace my school work and notes.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
When you're a Behavioral Science major and you're double minoring in Sociology and Holistic Health, you need all the organization you can get. These dividers work great. They are sturdy so they don't tear out of binders easily and the pockets are great for holding a small amount of flashcards. If you were to put a giant wad of flashcards in there it would be to bulky and you probably couldn't shut your binder. 10/10 would recommend.
Bailey B.
Blacksburg, VA
These are great for organizing your binders! You can label each section - perhaps one for each class - and quickly turn to whatever you're looking for. I love dividers that have pockets too because you can put loose papers in them that might not have holes punched in them.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have always found that the best method for me in school is to use binders.  Binders go hand in hand with dividers.  I find these to be effective.  These are a durable plastic that does not easily rip or tear from aggressive paper flipping.  What more can you ask of dividers?
Kalyn B.
I bought these to help organize my Education portfolio. They are super easy to use and I didn't have any negative experience with them. They are meant to help you organize and that's just what they do. The colors make for a fun addition too!
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I really like the fact that these dividers have pockets. It saves space for sure. The colors make it easy to remember which subject is what color and you don't have to look for something else to fine your paper it is all right there.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY
Do these rip or tear out easily??
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Do these tabs stick out of the binder?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used these?
Yesenia B.
Are they pretty durable?
Varinia G.
How many tab dividers do you use in a year at school?