BY CORN POPS

Big yellow taste. sweet puffed crunch!" Crunchy sweetened popped-up corn. Crispy Glazed Crunchy Sweet crunchy sweetened corn cereal. If you need a tasty treat with the perfect flavor, look no further. see more...

• Where can I find this? Looks like a great breakfast option1 Answers
Haley F.
Turbeville, SC
Corn Pops is again one of my favorite cereals. But not only are we talking about the actual food, but what the food comes in as well. These Smalls bowls of cereal do come in cases sometimes, but I recommend buying the box of cereal instead. You get more cereal for a better price, you'd just be wasting money buying the bowls. I would only recommend getting the cereal in bowls, if you are sending it to school with a child or packing it for a vacation, otherwise box cereal is better & cheaper to have around the house!!
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
This is one of my top choices of cereal as a child and now. I always purchase these to eat on the go they are not like those other ones that are small in size and don't have much cereal in them. I love the sweet taste and the light crisp crunch. I would recommend this cereal for young and old it is a classic.
Cj B.
One of my best friends is always eating dry cereal on the go because it's easier and takes no extra time.  This is a good cereal for that.  If you don't have time to sit down for a bowl, the taking it on the go alternative is extremely useful.  Flavor is okay, and not so addicting.
These are awesome for on the go breakfast you can put it in your lunchbox for a breakfast at the office or you can poop it open and hand it to the kids in the back when they need a snack and are being crazy it might be a little sugary but it helps make it through the day
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
This is the best way to buy cereal easy to eat then throw away but also even to grab as a quick easy snack. It fairly unhealthy but it is cereal and very good so it is worth it. I normally buy it at Kroger or Target. I would recommend this product to other people.
Giselle H.
This makes eating cereal even better than it already is! Corn Pops are so unique in the way they taste and the crunch is very different in the best way. This saves me so much when I'm on the go and I still get to enjoy a great breakfast, lunch, or midnight snack!
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
This is my absolute favorite cereal and to top it off with this container I can take it with me on the go. Its also good for portion sizing for my small child. I know im not over feeding her buy using this package. I would recommend this to others especially if you are a parent.
Ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
We get these in the Army during time in the field. I would not have survived without them. I mean how many cereals can you eat every single day and still be happy when you get more. I love pops and i know tons of soldiers that would say the exact same thing.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this little cup it's so cool and easy to just bring with me to work when I want breakfast! I would recommend getting it. It's very taste and sweet I love it. It's a good price and I think it's perfect for everything. I'm very satisfied with it overall.
Becca A.
I like the container it comes in. It is easy to have cereal on the go now. It has the same great taste. It is at a great price. I would recommend this to everyone. There are other cereals that come in these containers, by this type is definitely a favorite.
Mason C.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find this? Looks like a great breakfast option