Corn Pops Cereal in a cup - 12 count case - 2 oz. Cup - Cold Cereal uploaded by mero B.

BY CORN POPS #63 in Cereal

Big yellow taste. sweet puffed crunch!" Crunchy sweetened popped-up corn. Crispy Glazed Crunchy Sweet crunchy sweetened corn cereal. If you need a tasty treat with the perfect flavor, look no further. see more...

• Where can I find this? Looks like a great breakfast option1 Answers
Mai M.
This is perfect! It's the perfect to go, great, for snacks, lunches, and road trips. We love buying this! We get it at Walmart. I would keep buying this and we eat this about 2-3 times a week. It is also great for portion control, so you're not over eating.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jade B.
Favorite cereal to eat with milk or even just snack on by itself. I recommend purchasing individual serving sizes because they’re great for travel. But if you eat at home every day then it’s fine to just get the box.
Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
I love corn pops and I frequently buy them in the cup. They are fresh and delicious like corn pops usually are. The only down side to the cups is that it's hard to get milk in there without them overfilling.
Jen W.
These are perfect size. I love pops they are very good and not to crispy like other cereal. These snack size cups are perfect when you are on the go. If you bring them for a picnic or to a amusement park they are perfect for kids and keep the cereal from getting crushed. The bowl allows you to pour milk directly into it so you don’t need another bow ll to make cereal in a hotel room or camping very convienent. The price is a little bit more but worth it for how easy they are to take on the go.
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m not a fan of Corn Pops, I think they get soggy way to quick after you add milk. I have had this cereal for many years growing up but as I got older I started not to like this cereal too much.
MiNa B.
I purchased Corn Pops Cereal in a cup - 12 count case - 2 oz. Cup - Cold Cereal at my local Target store. Corn pops cereal has a really sweet, unique taste and it's really good. The size portion is perfect being that I am always on the go. I would definitely recommend this cereal to everyone!
Anastasia P.
600 Centerpoint Blvd
I love popcorn, especially I love it for watching a movie, but in cinemas it is sold at 2 times more expensive, so I advise you to buy snacks in the store and I advise this popcorn
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
This is one of my top choices of cereal as a child and now. I always purchase these to eat on the go they are not like those other ones that are small in size and don't have much cereal in them. I love the sweet taste and the light crisp crunch. I would recommend this cereal for young and old it is a classic.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
[product:corn-pops-cereal-in-a-cup---12-count-case---2-oz.-cup---cold-cereal] este cereal, es fácil y práctico de llevar consigo. Lo puedes utilizar para merendar, ya sea en la tarde o a cualquier hora, empaque conveniente.
Mason C.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find this? Looks like a great breakfast option