Corn Nuts Ranch Crunchy Corn Kernels 7 oz. Bag uploaded by Jameica M.

BY CORN NUTS

Taste the real roasted corn kernels. Hear the ultimate crunch! Enjoy a true corn snack experience. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Who would think a bag of corn nuts can be a fight in the house I seem to buy these and find my guy steals them now I half to say for both of us we love the ideal when you need a snack these make you work out your mouth so you wind up eating less but man do we love them
Melissa P.
Lol these bring back memories my middle school would sell these for 50 cents and I would buy them almost everyday during lunch with a water :) they have a good taste and I love the crunchiness !! If you buy these be sure to eat them when your alone if not everyone will be digging into them as well.
Samantha W.
Vallejo, CA
Corn nuts crunchy ranch corn kernels are a great, crunchy, flavorful snack great for on the go. I've enjoyed them for years as an adolescent and now intl adulthood. They also offer a variety of flavors although ranch is my absolute favorite!
Sylvia U.
I'm so addicted to these!! My husband says they stink and he hates when they eat them but I just can't stop myself. I can only find them at gas stations but I buy them every time I see them. I love to take them on trips with me. They are just a great snack to have any time.
Nur A.
One of my all time favorite childhood snacks, and still one of my favorite today. Crunchy corn nuts never fail to satisfy my cravings. Ranch is a flavor don't like as much as the rest because it's less flavorful but I still enjoy it nonetheless.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Little cornuts, flavored with ranch. Tasty, salty and great. Perfect for snacking and could be found at any local store for a very cheap price! many flavors as well
yummmmy.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
The last 3 bags I have had all just taste burnt. Maybe my taste buds just changed. I used to love them. Oh well I guess it's time for a new snack food.
Steph L.
My favorite corn nuts flavor! I grew up eating these, the crunch is definitely loud, the flavor is bold, great to snack on, your breath will smell!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Holy moly...absolutely love Corn Nuts. Probably not the best for your teeth but they are amazing! In just about every flavor they offer!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
My favorite snack as a kid. Bbq and ranch are my favorites. Loud crunch and great flavor. just be sure to take a breath mint after ;)