BY CORN NUTS

• "They have a few different flavor as well" in 1 review
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
I love corn nuts!!! I take them on fishing trips, hunting trips, or field trips. I put them on my salads too for a little extra crunch. Easy snack food. They have a few different flavor as well
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
I love corn Nuts! They are so good and the ranch is my favorite but the only downside is they kind of smell like feet, I don't mind but I'm sure the people around you do.
Daniel C.
El Cajon, CA
Has always been a great snack that is ready to eat. The nacho cheese flavor is quite good. Ranch is still tops in my opinion, but this is right there with it.
Mileena M.
San diego, CA
I loooove this stuff . I always eat these back when I was in school. It was like a must have. It's one of those snacks you just crave for .
Theresa a.
Garland, TX
These are great I like the crunch and the nacho cheese is very good. I like to snack on them sitting and watching a game
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
The nacho corn nuts are pretty good. A little too much cheese for me though, but a good snack to take on the go.
Joselyne F.
These are really good to snack on while watching television, I would definitely tell my friends to try these.
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
I love corn nuts! Something about their crunch and powerful flavor is undeniably delicious.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Omg corn nuts are so yummy!! I haven't had them in so long but they are the best snacks ever
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These are addictive! I can't help but eat the whole bag at one sitting. Great flavor!