Food & SnacksCORN NUTS
Mixed Crunchy Corn Snacks Variety Pack, 24 ct Cox (17 oz Single-serve Packs)

by CORN NUTS

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Corn Nuts Mixed Crunchy Corn Snacks Variety Pack, 24 ct Cox (1.7 oz Single-serve Packs)!
Dy N.
anaheim
Corn Nuts Mixed Crunchy Corn Snacks Variety Pack, 24 ct Cox (1.7 oz Single-serve Packs) uploaded by Dy N.
amazing snacks for kids! i bought this so many time for me! my favorite is ranch! i would love to see this product with different flavors! uh! can’t get over it! can anyone relate! let me know in the comment 9/10
Gael R.
Bay point, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Corn nuts are the best. They are super good and really crunch its like a work out for your mouth but you cant stop from eating them. I would love it if they would have more flavors and have better designing in their packaging. At the end of the day corn nuts are the best and they look travel sized.
Nayeli L.
seaside
Purchased at: Target
Perfect snack to eat I especially love the corn-nuts originals and ranch highly recommend
Bri N.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I never go on a road trip without these! Literally the best thing. Love the flavors, love the crunch. I wouldn’t change anything about them. The ranch flavor is my favorite. I have had some if my family members try these and they all get as addicted as i am!
Eva O.
this is the best deal ever, especially for an office with 20+ people, you never know what flavor everyone likes so getting bulk packs like this eases the pain of someone not getting what they want.
Shaleah T.
Milpitas, CA
I love these Corn snacks they are travel size. Great for kids can’t put them anywhere can fit in little bags. Have a lot of flavors to choose from. Never got a burnt on like I have in chips. It’s a affordable item
KayDee S.
Fairview, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I think Corning’s are a great snack! Sometimes they are just a bit too hard to chew. Other than that, the various flavors are great!
Carlos E.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very good snack especially because I travel a lot it's very affordable not expensive at all this product will make u go back and buy more for sure
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Who wouldn't love these delicious, wonderfully crunchy, super florvorfull snacks? These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child.
Sophear L.
Fremont, CA
I love love love corn nuts! I love how it's individual in a to go bags! It's important for me to get this kinda because it makes it so much easier to pack for lunch! This is a great idea for work or kids school lunch!

Looking for your answer?