BY GENERIC

Corn Nuts Chile Picante Crunchy Corn Snack: Great corn taste Giant roasted corn kernels Taste it--extraordinary flavor Hear it--the ultimate crunch About 4 servings per pack see more...

• Does anyone know where I can buy a box of corn nuts?2 Answers
  • "This is my favorite flavor of corn nuts!" in 1 review
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
I only have these a 3 because I've broken a tooth on one of them, they're VERT hard and crunchy. They are super tasty and addicting. I loved snacking on these, however my husband didn't care for the dentist bill.
Tay M.
I can honestly say I love corn nuts. I use to eat them when I was a child all the time. Now every time I see them I buy a bag
Aften B.
Portland, TX
Every time I'm on a road trip, these are my favorite snacks to grab! I also like the ranch flavor ones, but the originals are the BEST!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
These are good! I mean yes we all know they aren't the healthiest snacks but at least they are good and fun splurge!
Melissa W.
I love corn nuts but this flavor is all wrong for me. Personally it leaves a nasty flavor in my mouth.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are the only corn nuts I buy now because the flavor is my all time favorite. Definitely recommend.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I love to snack on these. Perfect amount of crunch, great flavor, and not too spicy. Excellent price point and widely available
Dinah G.
Foodie Expert
Can we just talk about this flavor for a moment? I love this. In fact my whole family does. Those little corn nuts pack such bursts of flavor. Only thing is u always feel like my teeth are gonna break from how hard the corn nuts tend to be.
Loline A.
Foodie Expert
I love these little snacks they're the Best tasting not too salty and hot or overpowering but just the right amount of taste and crunch to satisfy you ,I highly recommend eating these
Savannah M.
This is my favorite flavor of corn nuts! Not hot at all but very tasty! Mmmm So yummy
Tay M.
Does anyone know where I can buy a box of corn nuts?