BY CORN NUTS

Chile picante con limon natural flavor with other natural flavor. see more...

Rose M.
Parker, AZ
These are my favorite adult snack. I love this flavor usually I stay away from a few of the flavors that cornnuts puts out but this one is best yet. The ranch flavor is not that great .
Joanna G.
Best corn nuts flavor!
I really think you need to try these if you haven't already. I'm not even a fan of corn and i could eat these all day.
Think of it as flavored crunchy pop corn or corn chips with spices.
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth , VA
Corn nuts use to be really good, now they really don't taste good at all. I use to be crazy over them. Now I can careless to even see them.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA
I love getting this flavor of corn nuts and adding limon to it to give it more flavor and they're always crunchy which is good
Jazmin M.
These are so yummy I like that they have that hot flavor but no so hot they are a great snack! Do not eat with braces!!
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
They're hard, but so addicting because the flavor is so rich and delish. I wouldn't mind getting fat of these......
Leah A.
Los Angeles, CA
This flavor makes my mouth water. I like to suck on them before crunching down makes them a little softer too
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love cornnuts! I love the taste and that perfect crunch. I would consider buying this bag.