BY CORN NUTS

Corn to the Core: Taste the real roasted corn kernels. Hear the ultimate crunch! Enjoy a true corn snack experience. see more...

• Would they make a big huge bag of these?1 Answers
  •  I really can’t stop eating these. What are the ingredien...1 Answers
Corn Nuts BBQ Crunchy Corn Kernels 4 oz. Bag
  • "I LOVE the crunch to them and the different flavors they come in." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the BBQ or ranch." in 1 review
Danielle H.
Rexburg , ID
I’m not big on BBQ flavor...that being said I freaking love corn nuts and these would do in a pinch lol! I find it to be pretty typical as far as BBQ flavoring goes - not too sweet, not too spicy. I guess if you’re a big BBQ fan these would be pretty tasty.
Aimee B.
Review for: Crunchy Snack 4 oz more...
I can eat 5 bags of these at a time if i let myself. They’re so addicting, they’re perfectly crunchy and have just the right amount of seasoning. Plus they’re only a dollar at the dollar tree!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I love love love corn nuts and the new BBQ flavor is so bold and I love it! The flavor is so much better and you get a ranch of different ones that ignite my taste buds. They're so highly addictive! I love the crunch, the taste .. yum!
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
Love these so much. Ranch is my favorite. I will repeatedly keep buying these. They are the perfect snack. These are so affordable and easy to get at multiple places. If you haven't tried these, then you should definitely give them a go.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Crunchy Snack 4 oz more...
I remember eating these in high school and loving them! I probably haven’t had these in 4-5 years but prego craving kicked in and these as good as I remember! Perfect snack!
Melissa S.
DALLAS, TX
Love the ranch corn nuts I travel a lot and the are a must for the kiddos and myself the ranch flavor is not too harsh. The crunch is not too hard either. You gotta try em
STAY FLAWLESS MY FELLOW BEAUTIES INSIDE AND OUT
Sonia H.
Modesto
Review for: Crunchy Snack 1.7 oz, Crunchy Snack 4 oz more...
Honestly..corn nuts were my favorite when I was younger. Bbq to be exact..But not they have a whole different taste to them. Not as good. Pretty bummed cuz they were real.good.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
Corn nuts are seriously so addicting .and the ranch flavor is my favorite! Super cheap wherever you go . 130 calories per serving and no sugar!!! I always recommend for a good snack and my kids love them!!! Only bad thing is the smell . You don't realize it until you smell someone else eating them. Corn Nuts Ranch Crunchy Corn Kernels 7 oz. Bag
Trina W.
Corn nuts are a great snack when you are on the go, and when you just need a little snack. I really enjoy the Ranch flavored ones the most. Most times I eat the majority of the bag in one day. These are definitely my go to snack. They are one of few things I can eat when I'm not feeling very well. Would have given 4 stars if it was the ranch kind.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Corn Nuts Ranch flavor are the best flavor. Perfect snack for on the go and easy to just drop in your bag. This is one of my favorite snacks. Always crunchy always perfect. If you like ranch flavor you will definitely like this.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Would they make a big huge bag of these?
Tanner R.
Los Angeles
 I really can’t stop eating these. What are the ingredients like specifically because I’m hooked LOL . The bbq ones are so delicious