Corn Nuts Barbecue Corn Snack

Corn Nuts Barbecue Corn Snack: Great corn taste Giant roasted kernels The ultimate crunch see more...

Corn Nuts Barbecue Corn Snack
  • "Corn nuts are a great snack and they come in a variety of different flavors." in 1 review
Jennifer O.
The only way these disgusting things taste good is if you suck the flavor off of them and spit them out. They are so hard and not just crunchy, I couldn't stand these rock hard things.
Erika M.
Love these corn nuts because they have a good crunch and they have a little spice to them. A little to addicted to these
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I remember these when i was in high school they would sell these and would be great for snacking in class.
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
I had some for snacking I like it a lot but its not better than the ranch! Am I right!
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
My go to snack in high school. The flavors are good and it fills you up just right.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Foodie Expert
While probably not the most nutritious snack for you I think they're tasty! I like that they come in different flavors and are different from just buying chips.
Amber K.
The Pas, MB
Corn nuts are a great snack and they come in a variety of different flavors. They are one of my all time favorites. They are affordable and oh so tasty! I highly recommend you give them a try!