Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersCorn Huskers
Lotion, Heavy Duty Hand Treatment, Oil Free, 7 oz

Corn Huskers Lotion, Heavy Duty Hand Treatment, Oil Free, 7 oz.

by Corn Huskers

Heavy Duty Hand Treatment LotionCorn Huskers® Lotion provides fast absorbing action. Moisturizes, softens, and soothes the discomfort of rough, dry skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Corn Huskers Lotion, Heavy Duty Hand Treatment, Oil Free, 7 oz.!
Rosie S.
Athens, GA
Corn Huskers Lotion, Heavy Duty Hand Treatment, Oil Free, 7 oz. uploaded by Rosie S.
This is a family favorite. It’s a very thin lotion, has a nice (not too strong fragrance). I use it on my hands AND feet!
Heather C.
Albuquerque, NM
When they labelled this heavy duty lotion, they were not lying! I stock for a living so my hands take a beating. The cardboard dries them out! Enter corn huskers lotion. It is extremely nourishing. The texture is a bit odd. It reminds me more of a face serum than lotion but it absorbs very quickly . When I put it on and rub it in, I feel moisture instantly but I don't leave greasy hand prints everywhere. If you struggle with dry hands, this product is awesome.
Cassie N.
Martinsburg, WV
This stuff smells really strange and the texture is not what you might be expecting for a lotion but if you have dryness to the point that your skin in cracked - this is the only lotion for you. It will not burn your dry, cracked hands like other lotions will and your hands will heal much more quickly
Jordan R.
This is my favorite for my hands, and sometimes, even my face. It makes a drastic difference from the very first use. I keep it by my couch and put it on whenever I think of it. It’s cheap and it works, so I highly recommend this to everyone!
Gwen H.
Findlay, OH
I work in the medical field and am having to constantly wash my hands which makes them super dry and cracked to the point where they start bleeding. My aunt recommended this to me years ago and I have been hooked ever since! I love the scent- it kind of reminds me of baby powder. It doesn’t sting when applying it when my hands are horribly cracked. I would say after using it for a few days my hands are 90% better! Love love love this stuff!
Kori B.
Cedar City , UT
This is my families go to product when out hands are super dried chapped or cracked. It heals our hands very quickly. I love the smell it reminds of my pops but he also uses corn huskies.
Jessica M.
Lincolnton, NC
As a compulsive hand-washer (from working in healthcare) my hands take a beating in the winter, usually resulting in cracked knuckles. This is the only thing that gives lasting relief, regular lotion just doesn’t cut it. I don’t like the smell particularly, and it isn’t fancy, but it definitely gets the job done and done well.
Ashley P.
Doylestown, OH
This is the ideal lotion for dry hands. I work on a farm and this is my best friend for dry hands.
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Corn Huskers Lotion, Heavy Duty Hand Treatment, Oil Free, 7 oz. My entire family has been using this lotion for years. It's the best for any rough, dry skin you got. It's so affordable anyone can get it. I highly recommend it too anyone. Especially during the winter months.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
I love this! It’s expensive in other areas but not too much the most is 16. But here it’s like 3. It’s fragrant free, not oily and light. It spreads easily and is great for pole dancing and those with sensitive skin. I have eczema so I need a fragrance free lotion. My husband uses this for playing guitar too!!!

Looking for your answer?