BY CORN HUSKERS

Corn Huskers Heavy Duty Hand Treatment Lotion: Moisturizes, softens, and soothes the discomfort of rough, dry skin Oil free see more...

Michelle G.
This is such an unusual product to come across at the grocery store or drugstore but it is really an underrated product. I hate having dry hands in the winter but sometimes inexpensive lotions and creams just sit on my hands rather than sink into my dry skin. I hate this oily, greasy layer that just sits atop the skin. The formula of this lotion is oil free and very gel-like. As soon as I apply it, it just sinks into my dry hands and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I love keeping this on my nightstand and using it right before bed. It has a very strong scent of baby powder but I don’t mind it. If you don’t like the scent of baby powder, then I would pass on this. Overall, great inexpensive product.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Purchased from Walmart for $3. It's winter and I work in nursing, so my hands are always dry and cracking. I have now been using the Corn Husker lotion for 3 weeks and have definitely seen a difference in the smoothness of my hands. Has a nice light scent. Would recommend.
Matthew E.
Smithfield, NC
This is my go to lotion in the winter when I’m in a hurry. It dries super fast and doesn’t leave any oily residue. The smell is quite strong but smells kinda fresh. Price is great too.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well and is super cheap! One downside is the scent. This fades quickly, but initially it's kind of gross smelling. The other downside is that alcohol is listed as an ingredient. I'm not expert, but I think this would be drying. Anyways, I think it works well and sinks in quickly.
Jen S.
I live in a very dry climate and my hands get so dry in winter that I get small cuts on my fingers. I’ve tried expensive lotions, ones specifically for very dry hands, and even a prescription from a dermatologist. Corn Huskers Lotion, which I first heard of way back in the 90’s, is my go-to winter lotion now. It heals my hands and keeps them soft and supple without feeling greasy. The scent is mild but lovely and my hands have never felt softer!
Liz P.
my family has used this product for decades and is a great item for instant relief on dry skin. the smell is one of a kind though so you love it or hate it. my bottle is at least half gone from one work seasons worth of damagw.
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
This is a really good bedside lotion. I like to use it on my hands right before I sleep so they don't dry out. The formula smells nice and light and it is a good price.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This fluid lotion absorbs quickly without leaving any greasy feeling. It's great for making dry, rough skin feel soft and smooth in the winter. The only thing I don't love is the smell. It's a bit like baby powder, and it's pretty mild, but I don't care for it. It'd be 5 stars if it weren't for the scent.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
When I came across this at Walmart I was reaching for something else I dropped this and it spilled everywhere so I picked it up and some got on my hands I decided to buy it because it felt so silky smooth. Well I love it. It keeps my skin smooth and glowing what more could I ask for.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely love this lotion. It's perfect for really dry skin. I also like to use it on any bumps or things on the backs of my arms to smooth them out. It is also really affordable and I don't have to use much each time.