BY CORN FLAKES

Jennifer Q.
This was one of my favorite cereals as a kit. It doesn’t have sugar on it so i could simply just add the amount of sweetness that I wanted to it. It’s fairly in expensive and tastes great. It is also healthier than a lot of other cereals because of its low sugar content
RaeLynn M.
My go to. I love me some corn flakes and would eat them all day if I could and the possibilities are endless when it comes to doctoring them up. Price is decent, that is if your buying brand name or knock off
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love corn flakes. They can come in the smaller sizes so if you are on the go, it isn’t a dish you have to clean later. They have an amazing low fat taste and don’t make you feel bad after eating them. Also, because it’s not a chocolate cereal or one covered in sugar, it tastes amazing when you add some fruits into this delicious cereal.
Yesenia A.
De Queen, AR
I love corn flakes. I can take one very easily and eat it wherever I am. Or even my son can take one to school. The flavor is great. You can add some fruit and boom!! Perfect combo.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
These are very convenient to carry with you. The value is good, they aren’t pricey at all. I usually buy them at Walmart. Corn flakes don’t have much flavor to them since they aren’t sweet but I still recommend them.
Maritza M.
I don't know why but corn flakesare my got to cereal. You get to add your own sugar to the level of sweetness that you like. It's a simply breakfast that you can add fruit to, to make even better.
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Favorite cereal since forever. I love to put sugar on top of it or raisin too. I will never stop eating this cereal since I been eating it since I was a kid.
Rogue W.
Taste and simple, two things that make a decent cereal. Don't need anything fancy, my mom uses this cereal in place of bread crumbs too so it is versitial
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
My kids love this cereal! They take it for breakfast and school. Tastes great. Don’t have food coloring and so much sugar so it’s perfect for my family.
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
What a classic! Corn flakes bring back a sense of nostalgia for me but i think they taste a little burnt. They hold up well in milk.