BY CORN FLAKES

stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Favorite cereal since forever. I love to put sugar on top of it or raisin too. I will never stop eating this cereal since I been eating it since I was a kid.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
What a classic! Corn flakes bring back a sense of nostalgia for me but i think they taste a little burnt. They hold up well in milk.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
We used to get these at school for breakfast all the time! What a classic! I loved it because the cereal is so crisp and crunchy.
Charity H.
Not a huge fan, but I still eat them every once in a while. Haven't had a bad experience. Just not a big fan of corn flakes.
Joshua G.
Very convenient for traveling. Not much use for home. Very small portion for adults.
Adrienne P.
I recommend this cereal because it gives you that morning breakfast fullness. Very yum simple easy to eat. Its also healthy for you. I just dont like how it goes soft because i like to eat mine crunchy.
Francine I.
Melbourne
Not only are cornflakes high on iron but they are also a great breakfast with an amazing flavour! It is easy to find and can be bought at your local grocery shop. Adding just about anything you like on it will also add to the taste, sometimes I add yogurt and bananas while other times I add milo. So tasty!
Helen C.
Laval
Simple, tasty, filling. I eat it every day for breakfast. Low calories compared to other brands. I don't add sugar, sometimes fruits like strawberries or bananas
Beckyđź’• G.
barry
Corn flakes with cold milk and sugar sprinkled over is to die for! It definitely gets you ready for the day ahead