Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #73 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Kayla S.
Review for: Box more...
This is great alone with milk or within recipes! There are so many ways that you can use chex mix! weather is crust for chicken, as a sweet snack, or as a salty snack, it can be used! My favorite things to do with chex mix is to make my own trail mix...so good!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Still love this stuff! Not too much flavor, just add a tiny jit of suger and its great! The little pouch shaped cereal squares are bite size, and they fill wth milk and sometimes you get a good pop from biting ito them which of course, attracts children! Healty, fun, delicious cereal!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Review for: Box more...
My favorite Chex flavor. I like that you don't need to add sugar to it. The flavor is simple and yummy. The serving size is more than enough to fill me for the morning. I sometimes eat it dry as an afternoon snack at work. It's even better when it's made into Muddy Buddies.
Becka F.
DELMAR, NY
My favoriteeeee type of chex!!! I love this! All of their cerel is gluten free. I love it with milk and dry. I usually buy from Price Chopper or CVS on sale with a coupon. I try to stack up! You can sometimes get it for less that $2 or even $1 per box if you shop right!💜
Saress H.
Review for: Box more...
I love all the different chex flavors! Also, i think it is great that it is Gluten Free as i am allergic to Gluten myself. The corn chex flavor probably is the most distinct flavor-wise. However, all the flavors have a great taste. This one is my favorite as cereal goes!
Sharifa L.
Review for: Box more...
I've been eating a check for so many years and I love love love them. I like the fact that they specially have gluten free now for those people who have that allergy, especially like these ones because to me they 're a classic and they're not too sweet. I even added these two homemade trail mix is to add flavor and crunch
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I grew up eating plain Corn Chex as a little girl and it has always stuck with me. I have a gluten allergy and this cereal is perfect for me. I usually drizzle some pure organic honey on top and it sweetens up the cereal naturally, which I love. Will continue to buy
summie H.
I like the product. It is hard to find the wheat version so I usually go with this one. It has a good crunch and I it's not too sweet. It is great in monkey munch recipe
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal is awesome! With cereal or without it is a great flavor! I have been buying and eating this for so many years. It is very affordable. I buy it at Publix or Winn Dixie. Corn Chex is a healthy cereal. I love that my kids enjoy it as well.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Box more...
This is my favorite chex version, it seems to be crispier than the other ones, i also enjoy mixing it with the Rice one. They're just a little sweet and they don't go soggy right away. I am a cereal fanatic so I eat it often. I would recommend it to people.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?