Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #73 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
I know the taste is quite bland. But I love it and I feel so good after I eat this cereal. Some cereals I eat, I feel guilty after eating. But this cereal is so healthy and plain, that I enjoy it so much. I have been buying it for years and I will continue to buy. The rice one as well. A big thumbs up!
sky k.
Review for: Box more...
Chex cereal is totally one of my very favorite cereal brands. I have tried many of the varieties including cinnamon. I think that they are a very healthy breakfast and I think that partially because I don't go overboard eating more than one serving like I do sometimes with sweet or chocolatey cereals.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
The original Corn Chex. Almost as amazing as the original Rice Chex! Seriously, one of the best cereals out there, and you don't even notice it's not sweetened. I like to add dried cranberries in it if I'm snacking on it dry, but love to start the morning off with it the traditional way, with milk.
member-029b0
similar to corn flakes, but i prefer this because it's versatile. can make homemade trail mix or other snacks, gotta add some sugar if i'm gonna have it as plain ol' cereal though
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Box more...
Most cereals are made with wheat, oats or rice so it's great to have another option when you're in the mood for a change. They still crunchy in milk a little longer than other cereals and are the perfect bite size for snacking. These are versatile and can be eaten for breakfast or used in a more savory snack.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Review for: Box more...
Chex. Has many wonderful product, s I love corn Chex. With milk and a little sugar or Splenda. Remind me of my childhood. I still love them. The best. I try to eat them a few times a month. I consider to treat myself to a special treat for myself. They are a good value for money. Good for you.
Terry L.
This is one of the best cereal I like.  Is have very nice flavor and I just like the crunchy texture of it even after being pour into milk.  Is not sweet like others.
Kayla S.
Review for: Box more...
This is great alone with milk or within recipes! There are so many ways that you can use chex mix! weather is crust for chicken, as a sweet snack, or as a salty snack, it can be used! My favorite things to do with chex mix is to make my own trail mix...so good!
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
I'm probably just a sucker for Chex, as I grew up on this cereal, but the corn version was the best flavor! Super simple in taste, which I prefer, especially since simple is best for my diet. If additional flavor is needed, I would add a few slices of fruit of a dash of sugar to brighten it up!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Review for: Box more...
I grew up eating corn chex. We make chex mix all the time with just chex because it is our favorite part! We probably buy 1 or 2 boxes a month. My one year old daughter loves chex as well, it makes a great snack that she can feed to herself. I would absolutely recommend chex to others!
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?