Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #53 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
I bought it because it was on sale really cheap at the grocery store and because it's a healthier choice than most cereals. My kids liked it. However i wasn't a huge fan. I would purchase again if the store was having another deal on the brand but I didn't really care for it personally
Abigail M.
This has been my favorite cereal for a while now! I’m someone who doesn’t really like sweet things so if your like that too then you should like this cereal! It’s great plain for those who don’t like sugar but it’s also great with sugar! This is a flexible cereal for both preferences!
Morgan S.
Original got this when I had a rash on my face which was thought to be a gluten allergy, that was now 3 years ago and I still purchase this. It's not bad for you at all & tastes so good with almond milk
Brittany S.
Jacksonville , FL
Home made Chex mix is so much better than store bought! It's so easy to make with this cereal. You can bake it or microwave it. We take it on every road trip and switch up the flavors. Chex cereal, cheese it's, pretzels and bugels. Best Chex mix made at home!
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I always have a box of these in my cupoboard the kids love to eat them with sugar sprinkled and I always make them up a batch of muddy buddies since it is so easy. I love that they're gluten free as I have a sensitivity to wheat products. Love this cereal!
Bekah G.
Kansas City
Good price, good taste. This has been a go-to cereal when we need cereal and when it is on sale. It is gluten free which is awesome for our daughter who has a slight gluten intolerance. Our kids enjoy it and occasionally my husband and I will too.
Brittanni H.
Wildomar, CA
As plain as it is it this is by far my most favorite cereal EVER there is nothing like a bowl of corn chex to start or end your day! If I won a lifetime supply I'd be so content. Love the rice chex too they are even great mixed together, but corn
OH. EM. GEE. Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
I loove this corn gluten free cereal! It tastes great for breakfast or even an afternoon snack because it's very savory and delicious. I prefer this flavor over other Chex flavors. I grew up eating Chex and I fell in love with the brand again after discovering this flavor at my local supermarket.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
I love Chex! I am always a big fan of cereal that doesn't get soggy right away. While I like the rice, the corn gives it a nice crunch. Plus the milk sits inside and it's so refreshing.
Crystal H.
Ashville, AL
I absolutely love this cereal. It has been my go to cereal for 7 years. When I first found out I had Celiac Disease it was one of the first cereals that is Gluten Free. I have always went back to it. I love the taste and the crunch.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?