Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #65 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Courtney R.
Lavalette
A good basic cereal. Not super sugary and sweet. Plus you can always make Chex mix with it. Me and my kids love it.
Chloe L.
Very crunchy if your into that ull love it! I like when milk sort of soggs it up but the inside is still crunchy!!
Sara E.
Salem, OH
Perfect in skim milk and bananas. Doesn't get soggy quickly. Love the crispyness. Love the texture of the cereal.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I love check they are all my favorite. I love eating the tail mix with chex. Sooo yummy. I'm eating some now lol
Lisa B.
love this cereal. It mixed well in a trail mix but also offers a yummy taste for a nice breakfast in the morning.
Sariah S.
Polk City, IA
Review for: Box more...
By far this is my favorite variety of chex. good for you and tastes good too. will continue to purchase for sure.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
Review for: Box more...
I love cereal. but this ea one of my favorites, I love its flavor is unique, with love breakfast. I recommend it
Alicia M.
N Providence, RI
Glad these are gluten free as I know a few people with gluten allergies. I just like them because they're yummy.
Autumn L.
Temecula, CA
This is my favorite healthy cereal and makes me full and I can go about my day. It’s a simple no fuss breakfast
c b.
I'm vegan so this is definitely my go to cereal, especially because eating them plain as a snack is quite easy
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?