Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #53 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katie K.
This is a staple in my house. My kids eat it at least once a week, and I like making Chex mix and puppy chow with it.
Donica S.
Tacoma, WA
I have a gluten allergy so I love these cereals. Plus I can make snacks to take with me on the go all the time!! 😄😄😄😄
Leslie C.
This is a great snack, especially if you're trying to stay away from wheat. It's actually helped me lose some weight.
Breanna M.
A classic my favorite. This was made to for milk a nice spoon full in your mouth the corn taste is so fresh and tasty
Beth S.
Baltimore, MD
Easy and healthy choice to give my son in the morning! I can also easily bag it for a snack later in the day for him.
Shonte' W.
Review for: Box, Gluten Free more...
We use a mix of Corn and Rice Chex to make a holiday treat. Sometimes we mix the cinnamon or chocolate Chex with it.
Jessica G.
Hammond, IN
Me and daughter always buys this cereal because we make alot of things with this. Our favorite to make is puppy chow
Ewelina B.
Deland, FL
My kids devour this dry, or with milk. As a family, we try to avoid gluten, so I am happy this cereal is gluten-free.
Tori R.
Lewiston, MN
It tastes great! One of my favorite cereals. My daycare kids even love it too! Its great to use for puppy chow too!
Chloe L.
Very crunchy if your into that ull love it! I like when milk sort of soggs it up but the inside is still crunchy!!
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?