Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #73 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Jeneva N.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Box more...
This is a fantastic guilt free snack that doesn't throw my diet off track. Very tasty, perfect crunch, and a little sweetness to satisfy cravings.
Nikki J.
Florence, AL
Review for: Gluten Free more...
I love Chex. Whether it’s eating it with milk, sugar and bananas (which is the only way to eat it, if using milk) or making Chex mix. It’s so good!
Sherry L.
Wagram, NC
Review for: Box more...
I love Chex Cereal, not a lot of sugars.. Its a healthy breakfast in my opinion. Its affordable and the quality is good. I don't have any complaints.
Stephanie Y.
I love eating corn Chex with bananas for breakfast. As it turns out my 1 year old likes it too! It's a breakfast I don't feel guilty about eating.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
This is my favorite cereal that I love to eat dry with nn milk. I like a few different flavors of this cereal. This is so good, it's so crunchy.
Stephanie A.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Box more...
Great cereal. Also very versatile when baking. I like the crunch and flavor of this cereal. Plus it doesn't make you feel like a child eating it.
Malerie R.
I enjoy this product very much. Not only as cereal with a drizzle of honey added, but also to make home made Chex mix. Who doesn't love Chex mix
Devon C.
Abington
Good cereal, pretty plain and little taste. I usually make puppy chow out of it so that's takes out all of the healthy aspects lol but still good
Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't like this flavor of chex for the bold chex mix I made but they're delicious with some milk. I personally prefer the rice flavor.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
I grew up eating chex. Love the taste. I even use chex to make christmas granola. You can eat with or without milk. Great for snacks on the go.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?