Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #53 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Review for: Box more...
I love that this cereal is gluten free! I don’t like super sugary cereals which is why this is one of my favorites. I mostly buy this stuff when I’m making puppy chow! Which if you haven’t done that before look up the recipe today! It’s simple and sooo good!!
Corinne W.
North Ogden, UT
Review for: Gluten Free more...
I really like to have this cereal around the house to use for many different recipes. We don’t usually eat it for just cereal and milk but there are so many good treats and recipes you can use this cereal for! And on the plus side it’s gluten free.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Corn check is a really healthy cereal u should be feeding your kids instead of that sugar crap. Cut up some bananas and some blue berries on the side. Perfectly healthy tasty breakfast.
Elizabeth H.
I love corn Chex in homemade chex mix! This is one of my favorite holiday recipes. I hit Chex brand every time because the large boxes are a good price. I recommend this cereal for recipes, breakfast, or a crunchy snack.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: Box, Gluten Free more...
We buy this from publix when it’s buy one get one free. This flavor tastes crisp and light but it’s sweet enough that it’s not bland. I’m sure it would be great to use it in Chex mix! I usually have it with milk.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
I love this cereal! Its delicious sprinkled with sugar and sliced bananas on top or in no bake desserts like puppy chow (muddy buddies) and puppy chow bars (google that recipe!). I will be a loyal purchaser for life and would reccomend this cereal and all of its possibilities to anyone!
Mattea K.
We always have this product on hand in case we decide to make Puppy Chow. We prefer using the Corn Chex for that than any other. This product is also good just to eat, or to have a bowl of cereal with milk.
June R.
These are my favorite. I can eat these plain everyday. There is something about the flavor of Chex that does not get old. I never buy the same cereal back to back I have rotation I go through so I don't eat these all the time. It is well worth the buy and do recommend them. They are great plain or with milk and some sugar.
Angelica C.
Minneapolis, KS
Love this healthy option for my kids & I. We eat it as a breakfast cereal & snacks. We make chex mix & puppy chow with it, but out favorite is just eating it plain. Very affordable &hard to believe good for you! I also like to crush it for a crunchy topping to yogurt & ice cream
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I love this cereal when I'm wanting something not as sweet in the morning. Its crunchy but it doesn't rip your mouth up when you eat it. It does get soggy kind fast so i eat it in smaller portions at a time. I would defiantly buy it again.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?