Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #53 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my son's favorite snack. Compared to other cereals, he will choose this any day. The size is perfectly save and it doesn't have the extra junk that other cereals have. It's not too sweet, which is perfect.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
LOVE the gluten free aspect of the Chex cereals. They stay crispy in the bowl of milk and do not upset my stomach. I top mine with a little fresh fruit and know that I have a good start to my day.
Melissa C.
Memphis, TN
MY all-time favorite since I was a kid. I love a big bowl of crunchy Corn Chex with super cold skim milk. Like that it comes in multiple sized boxes. Absolutely no cons.
Brittany A.
I only buy Chex cereal to make homemade Chex Mix. The rice and corn Chex are perfect and don't get too overly crispy throughout the process. I also love having a small bowl of cereal - nostalgia!
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
Very good, simple feral. Nice when you want sometimes get more plain, but it is also very versatile because of its simplicity. Can mix anything with it from fruit, to PB2, to chocolate chips.
Julia L.
San Diego, CA
A friend turned me on to Corn Chex and I rediscovered how tasty they are. The weave pattern shape is crispy but then absorbs the milk and gets a soft texture that is appealing and not gross
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
Corn Chex is my favorite nonsugary cereal. It's crunchy and maintains its molecular integrity when in milk. It has a nice flavor and is really yummy! It also make for awesome Chex Mix
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
Yummm, my dad loves this stuff! He eats it with honey or brown rice syrup. we sometimes make muddy buddy with the chex cereal. It's good plain or with something. We buy it often. It's a big box, so it seems like a good deal for it. They have it at any store
Daryl A.
Hanover, PA
Great cereal but sometimes I add a spoonful of sugar or make the muddy buddy recipe on the back of the box. I could eat muddy buddies all day long. Very delicious
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Love how.crispy they stay in milk and the light sweetness. Gluten free for my daughter and a good price. You can pick it up at any local super marker store.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?