Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #72 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Frances L.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Box more...
I've been eating this since I was a young girl. It is my favorite unsweetened cereal. It tastes great. It's not expensive and you get a lot of cereal for the money. I don't think I will ever stop
buying it as long as it is being sold.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Box more...
Chex? Who doesn't love Chex? The possibilities with this cereal are endless. I love how versatile it is. I can enjoy in a bowl with milk or turn it into a delicious recipe!
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
I've always loved simple cereals like chex, they're just so good. If you start simple you can really dress it up with fruits and things for an extra-special morning treat.
Megan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We love Corn Chex cereal. It is healthy enough that I feel comfortable giving to my toddler with mix or in a baggie for a snack. Makes a great component to trail mix!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This tasty gluten free cereal is yummy and a guilt free treat.Easy on the stomach healthy for you
You have,allergies and gluten isn't your friend
These are for you great flavor in your mouth
Lindsay M.
Johnstown, OH
Corn Chex is my breakfast most mornings. I wish it was a little sweeter. I used to add sugar, but for health reasons don't do that anymore. It is a perfect healthy morning choice. It stays crispy in milk and tastes great.
Siobhan F.
Tacoma, WA
This is a go to staple in our home. The kids love it, I enjoy it for a quick snack or breakfast and our babies can easily eat it by themselves. The taste is good plain or with milk and there's almost no sugar so it's a healthy alternative when the kids want cereal for breakfast.
Emily Q.
Review for: Box more...
It's a very basic cereal. Nothing about this cereal is overly exciting. The price is very fair. The cereal itself isn't sweet by any means. I can buy this at market basket, Shaw's, Walmart, Hanford's, etc.
Liz R.
These are a great snack for my son, he is almost two now but he has loved these since he was just beginning solids. They aren't too hard and soften quickly, plus the shape and size are easy for little hands.
Debby C.
Asheville, NC
These are a gluten free cereal, and it is also tasty! I bake with them, as coatings for fish, etc. Snack on them, bake with them, and more. Sometimes I just eat them dry as a snack or breakfast on the go.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?