Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #73 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Healthy and inexpensive. Available at any grocery store, and comes in a variety of flavors. I love this cereal, it is especially good for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Box more...
I don't know about other people but I love Chex. It's a great cereal that isn't extremely bad for you, it's gluten free, and it tastes great with Almond Milk. I don't eat cereal too often but when I do, I love Chex!
Shana P.
It's one of the few cereals my daughter will actually eat. She will chose this over almost any chocolate or sugary cereal that is offered to her. It's one of my husband's favorites too
Mary Beth K.
My whole family loves this cereal. It tastes great and fills us up! We eat it as our breakfast some mornings, as a snack, and sometimes turn it into Chex Mix. There are so many ways to enjoy this wonderful cereal!
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Box more...
I love corn Chex. It's great having a cereal I can eat! I'm not gluten intolerant but I don't do well with white flour so having a corn based cereal is wonderful!
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I have used Chex Gluten Free Corn cereal to make homemade chex mix for my friends and family. It was a hit. The cereal has a delicious flavor and is nice and crunchy. Low in sugar as well which I appreciate. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Review for: Box more...
My family Loves Chex! We eat in cereal, to cook with churched up on chicken, in desserts, everything! It's healthy, wholesome, healthy, and a big hit with my family!!
Ali C.
Vista, CA
My absolute favorite of all the Chex cereals.I use it in holiday Chex mix for special occasions. I love that it has very little sugar in it, and enjoy adding fresh fruit as a topping when I enjoy it. It's easy to find at many local stores as well.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: Box more...
Reminds me of my childhood. Love this. Plain or with banana slices. Also great for trail mix. I remember making them for Girl Scout camping trips. I could go for a box right now;)
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Box more...
I really like this cereal when I want a quick breakfast before work or school. Its light and tastes great, however it does not keep me as full as I would like a breakfast to do.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?