Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY CHEX #65 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Renee W.
Review for: Box more...
Corn Chex Cereal is the same as we had when I was growing up. My family does buy this product on occasion. As far as pros and cons go, I honestly do not really have any other than it is healthier than some of the other cereals. I really do not think there are any cons.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Chex is great. I a actually just used a whole box yesterday to make trash or as other people call it muddy buddies. My kids like to eat it dry, they will carry the box around and eat right out of it. I like how you can use it for so many recipes to keep the little ones happy and in our case I like how it's healthy for them to eat a handful without getting a sugar rush.
Lesa P.
Review for: Box more...
This has to be my favorite Chex cereal! It tastes so good and makes me feel good about giving it to my picky toddler. She enjoys eating it as well, so I know it is good! I always find this cereal on sale and there is always coupons for it which makes it even better.
Amanda N.
I've had to eliminate wheat and soy from my diet due to allergies. Most cereals have at least one of those two items in them. Chex has been awesome at letting me still have a crunchy snack without worrying about allergies.
Jillian M.
Calhan
I have always loved Chex cereals and chex mix. My husband prefers the wheat chex. The wheat chex just have a much smaller box for the price. We get ours at Walmart. I think they are a great option for kids because the sugar content is much lower than others.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Review for: Box more...
I recently discovered all of the wonderful "Muddy Buddy" recipes on Pinterest! This is now a permanent staple in our home! I always keep a box on hand so I can make a fantastic batch of muddy buddies whenever we entertain company! You Will not be disappointed!
Adrienne G.
Review for: Box more...
A good all around cereal for breakfast, snacks, and using to make treats/trail mix. I have a hard time eating only a little bit. I carry a bag around in my work bag for snack. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Megan T.
Glendale, AZ
This is one of my favorite cereals, with or without a little sugar on top. Has a good flavor without feeling like you're eating pure high fructose corn syrup (though I do plenty of that anyway). Crunchy and doesn't get too soggy.
Amy L.
Review for: Box more...
I've always loved corn chex better than any of the other varieties. This cereal isn't loaded with sugar (only 3 grams) or artificial colors, either. Best of all, no high fructose corn syrup, which I wish food manufacturers would just stop using altogether.
Erin D.
Martinez, CA
Still one of my favorite cereals for breakfast and for making party snacks! I love using these as a base for a spicy curry nut party mix- make sure to add wheat Chex, almonds, pistachios, bagel chips, and dried chickpeas.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?