Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rosalinda V.Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Rachael S.

BY CHEX #66 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal.

General Mills.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

220 mg sodium, 9% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Oven toasted corn cereal.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I like Chex because I consider it a healthy cereal. It has very little sugar in it which is something I look for in breakfast foods.

It doesn't have a very strong taste but it doesn't taste like cardboard either. If you're not picky about breakfast then you will probably like this.

I typically buy this at Walmart for a good price. I can usually find a coupon for both or buy 2 get 50 cents off. Walmart also price matches competitors ads which is nice.

Overall I think this is a good cereal and will continue to purchase it.
Emily W.
Emily W.
I usually buy this cereal at my local Walmart and it is so affordable! I sometimes buy several boxes at one time! I don't actually eat this cereal plain with milk...I actually use it to make homemade puppy chow from recipes off pinterest and it works perfectly. I love making the original puppy chow with these chex mix's! It tastes delicious plus its actually semi healthy for you because its gluten free until you add the peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar to your mix.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Most people use this for cereal, a lot of this is purchased in my house but no milk is added to this cereal. If you have never heard of it before I made puppy chow with it. You take this peanut butter and chocolate melting together, and coat the cereal in that and then you add in powdered sugar to dry out the outside. It's a great treat and snack and delicious. I can never stop eating it, because it's got all my favorite things and the cereal gives it that crunch and texture.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
Corn Chex has become my go to cereal! Low in calories and sugar, this is a choice I get to feel good about every morning. I've been eating it for a couple years now, and it was a great change from sugary cereals. Maybe I'm growing up and don't like sugary cereals as much as I did when I was younger, but I never have to add sugar to this because it's delicious without. Plus, whenever friends that are gluten free come over, I have a breakfast option for them!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This is my favorite "diet" cereal. I used eat this every morning when I decided to diet. It is very very good, kind of bland without adding sugar, but that's what I like about it. The alternatives taste pretty much the same, but I prefer this one. It's at a pretty decent price for me, but I don't eat it very often anymore. I do recommend you try this one or one of the flavored ones! They are worth it!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Surprisingly this is one of my kids favorite cereals. And I love it because I know it's healthy and they are getting a great start to the day. We also love it because we can customize it..... We like to add all kinds of fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries) and sometimes on special mornings we'll add chocolate chips :)
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I've been eating a check for so many years and I love love love them. I like the fact that they specially have gluten free now for those people who have that allergy, especially like these ones because to me they 're a classic and they're not too sweet. I even added these two homemade trail mix is to add flavor and crunch
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Corn checks are a gluten free girls best friend! They can be used in so many different capacities. Inhale used corn check as breakfast, a binding ingredient in gluten free meatloaf, and a delicious crispy coating for gluten free fried chicken. Plus, who could forget the best thing to make with chex...muddy buddies!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
great base for a homemade chex mix. it is my go to ingredient in the fall and I have been on the hunt for good sales. this is healthy and gluten free so it can be served to a group without worrying about diet restrictions. I use the kind that is not gluten free as well and I can't tell a difference in the taste.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Most cereals are made with wheat, oats or rice so it's great to have another option when you're in the mood for a change. They still crunchy in milk a little longer than other cereals and are the perfect bite size for snacking. These are versatile and can be eaten for breakfast or used in a more savory snack.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?