Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Wauseon
Purchased at: Walmart
We generally don’t eat this plain but it is good with sugar. We use this to make various snack mixes both savory and sweet. We make them for various occasions from Fourth of July to Christmas and New Years and any other time for a tasty snack!!
Kansas city
I love this cereal! Its delicious sprinkled with sugar and sliced bananas on top or in no bake desserts like puppy chow (muddy buddies) and puppy chow bars (google that recipe!). I will be a loyal purchaser for life and would reccomend this cereal and all of its possibilities to anyone!
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious and gluten free friendly. I use them more for snacks than for breakfast. Great for making puppy chow during the holidays or a snack for a road trip. The corn ones Have a nice flavor so I tend to buy those the most
Indianapolis
I love Chex gluten green corn cereal. It has a really good flavor and texture in my opinion but if your not into corn like cereals I wouldn’t recommend to others. It’s also very affordable to purchase in your local grocery store.
Hopkinton , MA
I really love this cereal. I have a sensitive stomach and always eat these when its upset. These are plain enough where is doesnt upset me but they're tasty to eat. I also enjoy how healthy these are too! I would recommend these to anyone, of any age, to try
Low Carb, No Special Diet
san antonio
My children love this cereal, and I love buying it because it isn’t full of sugar. This cereal is good set or dry. One kid likes it with milk and my other likes it dry. I will continue to buy this cereal above all else.
Knoxville, TN
Delicious and NOT a sugar loaded breakfast?! Uh yes please! Not to mention, it’s gluten free which I know it can be hard to find something yummy and GF for people who are intolerant or have celiacs. Always a good start to the day!
Greenville, SC
Some mornings my body hates me and foods with pretty much any flavor make me feel queezy. Chex Gluten Free Corn is perfect for those mornings. It may not last me all morning, but it's affordable and nostalgic.
Angwin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved these ever since I was a kid. I treasure then more now that I have Chron's disease and they're one of the few cereals that I can eat for breakfast. I like adding fruit or a tiny amount of honey.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Colorado City, AZ
So so tasty! I love this Chex cereal. I eat it almost every day for breakfast! It is fairly healthy and always tastes fresh. I buy this frequently and love it! I would most definitely recommend to others!