Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
One of my all time favorite cereals as a kid. this cereal can be used in so many recipes too.
East Norriton, PA
Chex cereal is a go to for making a snack, making a crust on chicken, or having breakfast.
Gluten Free
Rockholds, KY
A cereal I had as a child. Loved it then, love it now. Great flavor and simple ingredients.
Brunswick, ME
My favorite, a good switch up from the rice flavor. A bit sweeter and texture is wonderful
Love corn Chex! Affordable and the whole family loves it, available everywhere thankfully!
Walnut Shade
This cereal is great by itself as a snack or pour some milk o it fir a wonderful breakfast.
New Britain, CT
I love eating this with bananas! Anytime of the day i can eat this ! I love the taste of it
Forked River, NJ
I love that they are gluten free. Very flavorful. They don't go soft and mushy right away.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Owings Mills, MD
The plain is my favorite, just add a spoonful of sugar to the bowl with milk and I'm good!
No Special Diet
I have always been a fan of the corn Chex cereal. Still tastes great and same great price.