Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Chattanooga , TN
I love corn Chex and rice Chex, but I think corn is my favorite because of the flavor. My favorite way to eat them is sprinkled with sugar and milk!
No Special Diet
Las Vegas, NV
Great product to eat alone or to use in baking. I make the original trail mix using this gluten free corn Chex and it’s so good. Forever a customer.
Gluten Free
Marion, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good. I got them because you can get them on the WIC program. They are kind of boring, but make good finger food for a young child.
Cambridge, MA
A simple but yummy cereal. I feel like I have a healthy start to my day when eating this. The best part however is making fresh chex mix in the oven.
Organic, No Special Diet
S San Fran, CA
Delicious morning cereal and delicious with chex mix of making Muddie buddies. They're sweet but not too sweet. I can actually eat it in the morning
No Special Diet
Just a good morning basic!! I add all kinds of yummies like yogurt and honey and fruit. But even by themselves, these are just a staple in my pantry.
Organic, No Special Diet
Orlando, FL
I love making different flavors (sweet & savory) Chex mix snacks with this cereal. The gluten free product I think is actually better than the wheat.
Allen, TX
It's not all that by itself because it doesn't really have much flavor, but convert it into a snack mix with chocolate and what not and its amazing!
Low Carb
We love adding Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz into our family’s trail mix blend. It adds a nice variety of flavor while being a healthy option.
Lorain, OH
This is a great cereal that doesn't have much sugar. It is also a staple during the holidays when we're making some homemade Chex mix for parties.
Organic