Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mililani, HI
I like how affordable this is and it's at my local Walmart it has multiple use which is great and i just wish it had more flavor or something.
Avondale, AZ
I grew up eating chex. Love the taste. I even use chex to make christmas granola. You can eat with or without milk. Great for snacks on the go.
Glenview, IL
Chex is the the way to go if you make muddy buddies. I've tried other brands and for some reason the taste and the texture just isn't the same.
We use this to make chex mix. In fact, I love just eating in plain as well. So crispy and airy and has great flavor. Keep doing your thing CHEX
Suwanee, GA
I love to buy these for my son who has severe allergies. They taste great. I will continue to buy and I have been purchasing for over 5 years.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t worry about having seconds because this cereal is so healthy! I love that it’s gluten free and Chex keeps coming out with new flavors
Stillwater
Use these to make homemade Chex mix at the holidays or for special occasions. Off brands just aren’t as good. Chex brand stays fresh longer!
Favorite cereal,just add a little bit of sugar and it's sooo good,and alot healthier then the other brands of cereal with loads of sugar.. 👍
No Special Diet
I add bananas and strawberries to this cereal and it is just too good! Love how the cereal can be added and used in so many different recipes
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I've been eating corn Chex since I was young enough to eat cereal. Doesn't get any better than corn and rice Chex! I've got my 2 y/o hooked.