Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tacoma, WA
By far my favorite cereal growing up and is a favorite of my sons as well. I usually eat it dry but on occasion will use milk. I also use it to make muddy buddies !
Sherman Oaks
I love to buy both the rice and the corn Chex and mix them with pretzels and nuts for snacking. When I have it for cereal I use coconut milk. The price is reasonable and it’s healthy for you compared to other cereals.
Nottingham, PA
These are the best with sugar in your milk. I eat these about once a week, and I will always love them. They have a great, but simple flavor. It’s a great value and it is super nutritious. I would recommend this to others.
Zephyrhills, FL
We buy this from publix when it’s buy one get one free. This flavor tastes crisp and light but it’s sweet enough that it’s not bland. I’m sure it would be great to use it in Chex mix! I usually have it with milk.
Tacoma, WA
This is a go to staple in our home. The kids love it, I enjoy it for a quick snack or breakfast and our babies can easily eat it by themselves. The taste is good plain or with milk and there's almost no sugar so it's a healthy alternative when the kids want cereal for breakfast.
These are a great snack for my son, he is almost two now but he has loved these since he was just beginning solids. They aren't too hard and soften quickly, plus the shape and size are easy for little hands.
It's a very basic cereal. Nothing about this cereal is overly exciting. The price is very fair. The cereal itself isn't sweet by any means. I can buy this at market basket, Shaw's, Walmart, Hanford's, etc.
Asheville, NC
These are a gluten free cereal, and it is also tasty! I bake with them, as coatings for fish, etc. Snack on them, bake with them, and more. Sometimes I just eat them dry as a snack or breakfast on the go.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my son's favorite snack. Compared to other cereals, he will choose this any day. The size is perfectly save and it doesn't have the extra junk that other cereals have. It's not too sweet, which is perfect.
Bellmawr, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I am gluten sensitive. Chex corn are delicious and don't bother my sensitive stomach. Yay. Loved chex since I was younger. Chex mix is easy to make and muddy buddies are so good as a sweet treat too.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free