Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Belfast, NY
I have loved this cereal since I was a little girl. I started feeding it to my children and they love it as well. It is also a good cereal to make snacks for parties and treats for my kids to take to school
Low Carb
Pittsburg, KS
Chex cereal is a great breakfast. You can eat it plain, add some fruit or even make I into desert bars. It is great for your health and can be s quick breakfast to start your day. Great for kids and adults!
No Special Diet
Denton, TX
I love this corn chex cereal!! My family always has been using it for years to make our homemade chex mix and it always turns out delicious. The cereal itself is also great for a quick breakfast, especially paired with some fresh fruit.
Deer Park, WA
Corn Chex is my personal favorite Chex cereal. I love using it in Chex Mix (my kids do too). Corn Chex is a healthy choice and is tasty and crunchy. Perfect with milk and topped with fruit. I have been buying Corn Chex for several years and will continue to purchase it in the future.
Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz uploaded by Monica N.
I personally buy these for myself I love Chex cereal I got this at my local ctown supermarket for about $4.49 which isn’t bad I eat these about every other day. I add strawberries sometimes if I want to sweeten them up.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
El Centro, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals! I have been eating his cereal since I was a young girl and the flavor does not get old. I think this cereal is healthy and anyone would enjoy the light tasty flavor.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Very healthy cereal in my opinion. They don't get too soggy too quick, and yet they don't stay hard forever. I love the corn chex, its my absolute favorite of all of them. Keep making a great cereal and I will definitely keep buying it.
Cabot , AR
My family enjoys the flavor and how well Chex hold up in milk, without getting too soggy! Also making puppy chow from these is extra yummy! I would recommend these if you enjoy a great tasting cereal!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Surprisingly this is one of my kids favorite cereals. And I love it because I know it's healthy and they are getting a great start to the day. We also love it because we can customize it..... We like to add all kinds of fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries) and sometimes on special mornings we'll add chocolate chips :)
Mt Prospect, IL
Great breakfast and snacking staple. Easy to grab a bagful and add some almonds and dried fruit for a filling commuter breakfast. My kids love using this to make puppy chow. (Chocolate peanut butter covered Chex with powered sugar).