Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Great snack product! Also tastes good with milk but don't let it get soggy because it gets kind of mushy. I like to pour honey on them before I put milk on them.
Bakersfield, CA
These here I tried because of the original rice chex, not bad at all only difference these are corn, which atr pretty good I rather not add anything to this one.
Phoenix, AZ
Corn Chex has become my go to cereal! Low in calories and sugar, this is a choice I get to feel good about every morning. I've been eating it for a couple years now, and it was a great change from sugary cereals. Maybe I'm growing up and don't like sugary cereals as much as I did when I was younger, but I never have to add sugar to this because it's delicious without. Plus, whenever friends that are gluten free come over, I have a breakfast option for them!
Navarre, FL
We recently had to switch to a Gluten Free diet due to celiac disease in ouf family. How wonderful every product from Chex is! Great flavor, great crunch, and safe for us to eat. We have tried every flavor in our area, but we ard a little limited. My husband will use the corn or rice chex to make rice crispy treats since marshmallows are safe and chex makes a great substitute for rice Krispys!
Vernon, NY
Every Christmas we make a big batch of puppy chow with a giant box of corn Chex minus one bowl. It's my favorite cereal and I love that it's not really sweet. Of course drowning it in peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar takes care of that ;-) It's gotta be eaten immediately after pouring the milk for the best texture. It's like popping really crunchy milk-filled balloons with every bite! Which is way better than that sentence made it sound
Christiansbrg, VA
This cereal is so great, it's healthy and taste great. Also you can you use it for a snack if your just wanting a little something to munch on or you can add any kind of milk you like and it always taste delicious. You also can add some sugar to it if you like your cereal a little sweeter or you can just eat it plain with the milk....but no matter how you eat it, you'll enjoy it.
Norman, OK
Most people use this for cereal, a lot of this is purchased in my house but no milk is added to this cereal. If you have never heard of it before I made puppy chow with it. You take this peanut butter and chocolate melting together, and coat the cereal in that and then you add in powdered sugar to dry out the outside. It's a great treat and snack and delicious. I can never stop eating it, because it's got all my favorite things and the cereal gives it that crunch and texture.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Viera
Chex always amazes me with their new flavors! I love that they’re available in gluten-free and don’t cost the typical price of a specialty gluten-free cereal. Chex are great alone, with regular milk or almond milk, and go great in mixes. Many times grocery stores give away the seasoning packets for free. Love this product and have never been disappointed.
Defuniak Springs
This is my favorite "diet" cereal. I used eat this every morning when I decided to diet. It is very very good, kind of bland without adding sugar, but that's what I like about it. The alternatives taste pretty much the same, but I prefer this one. It's at a pretty decent price for me, but I don't eat it very often anymore. I do recommend you try this one or one of the flavored ones! They are worth it!
Albany, NY
If you like a plain cereal with a hint of flavor, this is the one for you. Slice up some strawberries and throw in some blueberries for a great way to start the day!