Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ridott, IL
Corn Chex is basic but delicious. It is also versatile. You can make snack mix and other things too! No improvements necessary. Sometimes the cereal companies ruin a good thing by offering too many varieties. Keeping keeping it simple is best.
Organic
Reading , PA
We love any flavor Chex cereal. You don’t just eat it for breakfast, when we’re watching a late night show, we go out and grab A bowl of the cereal. There might be times we have 2 to 3 bowls a day. The price is absolutely great, and definitely recommend this product
Organic, Low Carb
southwick
These are amazing. Going gluten free has never been so easy. These are perfect for any breakfast lunch or dinner, even a yummy snack. They are a great addition to trail mix and even rice crispy treats!
Perris, CA
This cereal is so good I personally like to add a spoon of sugar to my bowl but it tastes great without it as well if you have never tried this cereal you should because it is good and healthier than other cereal that is full of dyes and sweeteners
Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz uploaded by Marc K.
Eating the same cereal day in and day out is boring. So, I like to rotate my choice of dry cereals among the General Mills Chex™ brands. All of them are good, but Corn Chex™ is one of my favorites. I’ve been eating this cereal for as long as I can remember. But the flavor never gets old. The unique shape holds in the milk for every bite, but doesn’t get real soggy and fall apart like some other brands. Another plus is that whole-grain Corn Chex™ is naturally Gluten Free. Great for those folks who prefer a Gluten free diet. When the holiday season comes around, don’t forget to add Corn Chex™ to your homemade Chex Mix™ too. I give this cereal a thumbs up five-star rating.
Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz uploaded by Isabella 💋.
I love making muddy buddies with this cereal. It comes with a recipe for the delicious treats on the back, I would never eat them by themselves since they are dry and have practically no flavor. We buy these often to make muddy buddies and everyone should make them at least once since they are a guilty pleasure and heavenly.
Green Bay, WI
So good and good for you, this is my favorite in the #Chex family of cereals. I love the taste, it's simple and not overly sugary or sweet, it has a great crunch, and it tastes lightly corny😀 It's a light but filling and satisfying # Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz breakfast.
Phoenix
Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz uploaded by Angelise M.
I love these. Ive been buying the great value brand of them to save a little $ as I'm on a budget, but I love just eating handfuls of these! I only eat them dry as a snack and with a glass of milk on the side sometimes. Cant go wrong with these. I go through these fairly quickly lately since I started buying them.
No Special Diet
Chex is one of my favorite cereals. It’s my go to cereal when i buy it at the store. I have to have it in my pantry. You can buy it at any local grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great snack for kids as well.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a must have cereal in our household. My two year old literally requests “Chexies” at least once a day, whether for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day, and it’s a nice healthy cereal to have on hand regardless. Truly a hit with us.