Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Council Bluffs
I've always been a fan of Chex ever since I was a little girl. It always brings back nostalgia to make a batch of Chex Mex snack mix, which of course you can't have without Corn Chex
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Salt Lake City, UT
This is by far one of the cereals I love not only because it's gluten free, but because there is no sugar in it!! I love eating this like and snack and love it also for breakfast over milk add a few slices of banana
Great cereal, very basic but heart healthy and gets the job done in the morning. I'm not a fan of very sugary cereals so this is a great alternative for me. Doesn't get overly soggy when in milk for too long as well.
Kent, OH
I love this cereal so much. It is a good healthy plain cereal but somehow so flavorful and tasty. Corn is a great heartier option but I think Rice Chex is the best of the three. The value tends to be good but it can be pricey at times for what you get.
Wildomar, CA
As plain as it is it this is by far my most favorite cereal EVER there is nothing like a bowl of corn chex to start or end your day! If I won a lifetime supply I'd be so content. Love the rice chex too they are even great mixed together, but corn OH. EM. GEE. Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time. It is not filled with all of those sugars and artificial flavors like other cereals. It is very plain but delicious. I always add a small amount of sugar to sweeten it up. It does nit get soggy for a while.
No Special Diet
A great cereal with all kinds of uses! Eat it with milk for breakfast, make Chex mix, make puppy chow, and more. A product I always like to have close at hand just in case! And I love that it has minimal sugar!
No Special Diet
I'm a big fan of this cereal, but it is very plain not a lot of taste which I like in a cereal. It's a great price not expensive at all. You can get it really any grocery store and I have repurchase this item multiple times!
A non sugar packed cereal option that is perfect with bananas, honey, and milk on top. During the holiday season, I like to use it for making homemade Chex mix or muddy buddies. Reasonably priced and recommended!
I love this cereal it is perfect for the Carmel crispix that I make for holidays and also amazing for just munching on! I always makes use to have it in the house! It also works for Chex mix as well! It amazing!