Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Corn Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Start your review of Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah D.
Blytheville
I love these in the morning with vanilla almond milk. Very filling and healthier than other cereal options with a ton of sugar.
Sonya K.
Saint Louis, MO
I have always liked Chex, but being sensitive to gluten means that I need some affordable gluten free options, and Chex is one of those.
Ewelina B.
Deland, FL
My kids devour this dry, or with milk. As a family, we try to avoid gluten, so I am happy this cereal is gluten-free.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
General Mills Corn Chex Cereal is a regular brand in my pantry. I love the light, crispy squares that don't get soggy in milk. Great for my morning breakfast or even a late night snack.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Corn chex is a really good Gluten free option of cereal! I use this tons during holiday season for homemade chex mix and a few other delicious snacks. I am a repeat purchaser and will continue to buy, eat and enjoy
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I am a huge Chex fan. Whether it’s as the cereal or as a snack you can’t top the flavor and quality!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This cereal by itself is healthy but kind bland, plain just by itself. But I love it in a chex mix. Reasonable price. Only gave 3 stars because not my favorite.
Jessica A.
Peoria, IL
I grew up eating chex and now my kids love it too. Add fruit or a sprinkle of sugar and they eat it all up.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cereal for munching with or without milk. I prefer it with almond milk personally. It’s crunchy and tasty. I like to put some in a resealable bag to keep in my purse for snacking. It’s gluten free and satisfying!
Austin R.
Fountain , CO
I love this product because it’s easy to consume. No extravagancy or anything so if I’m not feeling great it’s an easy choice. Healthy and affordable I truly adore this option. My son loves it and has been a long time fan as well.