Corky's Memphis' Own Bar-B-Que Sauce- Original uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY CORKY'S

Memphis' own Bar-B-Q Sauce. The old fashion way. The Corky's Legend: Memphis, Tennessee is world-renowned for it's Bar-B-Q and sauces. We at Corky's a family-owned business, are very proud to offer you a Taste of what has made us Memphis' No. 1 Bar-B-Q for many years. Our famous sauces and seasonings are prized treasures, carefully guarded and even more carefully prepared. Corky's is a favorite with many national known celebrities and stars, as well as good folks like you and me. Directions Refrigerate after opening. see more...

Rebekah R.
So I was introduced with this famous bar b que sauce from Memphis. My brother n law has a friend that buys it from over there and brings it down here to Houston Texas for us to enjoy during our family bar b que. This sauce is so so so good. Sweet and tasty. I don't even want to try anything new again because I'm settling for this one only. It's thick and rich tasting. It's a must have in your pantry for a bar b que event.
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
Pretty good BBQ sauce. Not my favorite, but it has a good sweet, smokey taste. You can't find it everywhere.
Crystal L.
Only BBQ sauce we use. I love!! Its Best! My kids love it as well. You'll love it too!
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
This BBQ sauce is to die for I absolutely love to use this on my BBQ chicken
Pamela N.
A mi me encanta esta salsa de bbq, vale la pena usarla para las parrilladas, en mi casa le encantan.
Esmeralda S.
Is this better than other ?

Kohl's