Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareCorksicle
Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise

Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise

by Corksicle

#7 in Tumblers

The Tumbler by Corksicle is a triple insulated 16oz (450ml) tumbler that will keep juice, water, wine, cocktails and beer really cold for 9 hours, and hot drinks piping hot for up to 3 hours. The flask has some really innovative design features that make it stand out from the crowd. Made from high grade stainless steel and BPA-free plastic it is ideal to take to places where glass bottles are not permitted such as parks and beaches. The Tumbler has shatterproof, clear, spill-proof lid with a built-in slider to help maintain the temperature in between drinking. The triple layer of insulation means that drinks will retain their heat or cold for an extra 20% longer than other that is twice as long as standard plastic tumblers. Easy grip flat sides make for relaxed drinking and the non-slip base keeps it securely upright. It is not recommended to put the Canteen in the dishwasher. Features: Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16oz /450ml Capacity Tumbler will keep drinks cold for 9 hours and hot for up to 3 hours Made from high grade stainless steel and BPA-free plastic Tumbler has shatterproof, clear, spill-proof lid with a built-in slider Easy grip flat sides Non-slip base Not suitable for dishwasher use

The only tumbler I use! Keeps my water cold for hours, which as a nursing mom, is so helpful!
How durable is this tumblr?
Start your review of Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise uploaded by Jennifer B.
LOVE my Yeti!! My coffee stays hot ALL day. No other brand comes even close to the quality of this tumbler! The magnetic top part stays in place and removes with ease for quick and simple cleaning! I refuse to use anything but Yeti!
Jennifer A.
Greenwood Spr, MS
Great for hot coffee or an ice cold sweet tea! Keeps each one at the right temp for hours! My favorite thing about Corksicle is the flat sides. Makes it really easy to get and keep a grip on it.
Jennifer  B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this. It not only is beautiful but keeps my coffee hot for hours. I use this to take an extra cup along with me when traveling or going someplace I may not have access to coffee.
Audrey P.
Wylie, TX
This is my daily go-to cup. I'm a slow drinker so I need a cup that keeps my drink either really cold or really hot for several hours. This does the trick and looks great.
Nicole S.
Sarasota, FL
Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise uploaded by Nicole S.
I love this cup! I bought it from TjMax and have been using it every day since. It keeps my coffee warm and my water cold for hours! The brand has some really gorgeous colors. I like this brand better than my Tervis tumbler.
Heather S.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this!! Have had it for several years and it’s still in perfect condition. Perfect for ice tea which is mainly what I use it for.
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Love this tumblr. Keeps my drink cold all day long. I’ve left this tumblr in the car during a Caribbean summer and the next day my ice cubes were still there. I got this with a metal straw that was easy to wash with a straw scrubber. I use this also in the winter to keep my coffee warm however the insulation is not as impressive for hot drink than for cold drinks which is why I gave it 4 stars. Also the plastic cap is hard to wash. But the good thing is the caps can be bought separately so you can replace them.
Andria  K.
Parker, CO
Corksicle Canteen Triple Insulated Tumbler 16 oz - Gloss Turquoise uploaded by Andria  K.
We’re obsessed with Corkcicles in this house! I’ve also turned my neighbors and friends on to these! They are sleek and stylish, come with lids that fit stainless steel straws (reusable straws yes!!) and keep drinks HOT or COLD for hours! We typically use them for cocktails or for draft beer from our kegerator. Seriously the ice doesn’t even melt for hours- no watered down drinks for us! Seriously though how cute are the unicorn white and pixidust purple ones in my picture? They are glittery!!! They are pricey there is no doubt about it, but well made and durable! Between $25-35 per tumbler. I hand wash them though just to ensure they last!
Crystal J.
2,261 reviews
I highly recommend this product if you're going camping the price can be good to come be bad when it's worth it
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is by far the best water bottle I've ever used. It keeps your drink ice cold for HOURS. It fits perfectly in my car drink holder. It's easy to clean and, it's pretty!