• How do these canteens compare to yeti or swell canteens??1 Answers
Samantha S.
I love this bottle! I use it a lot for keeping juice cold and it really does that. I have noticed that my drink stays cold for over 6 hours. This is very heavy duty and I think that it is priced just right. I can't tell you how many water bottles and canteens I have tried that stated that it will keep your drink cold for over 6 hours and they don't, but this one does! Definitely will be buying more.
Courtney V.
Bluffton, SC
I have the regular tumbler but since I cannot find it on here I will comment on this one. I got the 24oz tumbler for my birthday in mid April and used it about 3 times a week. I drink sweet tea, lemonade, orange juice and water. I washed it every time I switched drinks or finished using it at the end of the day and about mid May I noticed mold in the rim of the lid. I cannot fully remove the lining without ruining it so I can no longer use that cup. It is such a shame but after trying bleach and multiple dish cleaners I have thrown away the lid. Not a good start to my experience with Corkcicle.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Besides the color, I don't really have much good to say about this product. I have the Tiffany blue bottle and get lots of compliments. However, the top is very narrow, so it's hard to put ice into the cup, you have to feed it by hand. Also, I feel like it doesn't hold as much liquid as a normal cup. Not to mention, my ice is normally melted by the end of the day, which it's advertised not to do. I wouldn't recommend this product. It's just a "fad" going on right now, not worth the cash.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
This canteens are absolutely amazing! I am a nurse and often I don't have time to drink my coffee right away due to the beginning of the shift being busiest. By the time I get the chance to sit down (nearly two hours later) my coffee is STILL HOT and drinkable! The longest I have tested this is up to five hours for hot beverages, and they are still at a good and warm drinkable temperature. This corkcicle canteen will keep things cold all day long as well which is awesome! I would definitely recommend, and already have recommended it to others.
Marisol O.
This item is a year-long staple, but it is going to do some serious favors in the summer --- specifically on the beach. You can have hot/cold drinks at all times in this wonderful thermos. It was gifted to me, so I am not sure of the cost --- but I probably would have bought it myself regardless. Do yourself a favor. Buy it for your #beachbag!
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
This is my favorite water bottle. I love it because it is stainless steel and I am trying to stay away from plastic bottles, and it keeps the liquids inside cold or hot. My water stays cold for my entire 8 hour work shift! The color of mine is also super cute, as I received it at the Tone It Up Retreat so it has the logo! Love it!
Hillary S.
These canteens are seriously worth every penny. They're stylish, affordable, and definitely keeps my cold drinks cold all day. I purchased one for my boyfriend, my best friend, and my sister and they all love it as well. Definitely give this brand a try if you're still on the fence.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I love my corkcicle canteen. it keeps drinks cold for hours and is easy to carry around. Ice lasts forever. I use mine at work and never have a problem with ice melting. plus the color is so fun! I much prefer it to the Yeti we own
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I'm absolute obsessed! I can't live with out this!! It's prefect for water everyday or even a sneaky cocktail at the beach. It keeps my water ice cold for hours! Everyone in my family has one now :)
Mary C.
Macon, GA
These are amazing! Less than half the cost of a pricier brand and even more sleek. I can take mine to hot yoga and have an ice cold sip any time during the 2 hour class. Works great for cocktails on the beach too! A+
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
How do these canteens compare to yeti or swell canteens??