BY CORKCICLE

Bar & Wine Tools - Corkcicle wine chiller keeps wine at the "just right" drinking temperature, preserving unique complexity and aroma. Freeze this wine bottle chiller and place in bottle. Reusable wine stopper balances chilling temperature in white wines. Efficiently cools room-temperature reds. Keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour. More convenient and efficient than an ice bucket, wine bottle chiller has cork seal to maintain flavor. BPA-free plastic and nontoxic thermal gel. Hand wash. Product Features Keep red or white wine at the perfect temperature, and preserve unique complexity and aroma Balances chilling temperature in white wines up to 1 hour Cools room-temperature reds and keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour BPA-free Reusable - Specifications Model: 5060 Materials: BPA-free plastic, nontoxic thermal gel and cork 5/8" Dia. x 11 3/4"L Weight: 10-oz. Made in China Care and Use Hand wash Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours prior to use see more...

Kourtney W.
Troy, MI
This thing is pretty cool and a really great idea. I plan on giving it to my mom for Xmas because she liked her wine cold. The only problem I could see is if you were using a smaller bottle, it might not work.
Savannah K.
Corkcicle is a must have for any wino! The frozen "icicle" part keeps your wine chilled and also has a cap with an aerator to keep the wine fresh. When you are finished with the bottle. simply wash the Corkcicle and place in the freezer for the next use. Great for gifts or to keep for yourself!
Meredith D.
These are so incredibly fun to use! Such a great design, love having perfectly chilled wine! Would definitely recommend!! Keeps wine cold and corks the bottle! Whenever I pull it out of my freezer people love the idea and think its adorable! Also major plus, it is a fantastic gift idea!! #contest #bloom #bloombadge
Alyssa C.
Lucernemines , PA
So, I don't have this brand of wine chiller but I do have one that I found at ALDI and let me tell you, it works wonderfully! I usually use it when I have people over or what not. The one I bought was really cheap, only $7.99. I loved it so much I bought it for my friend for Christmas!
Miranda W.
I received this as an anniversary gift from my husband. I also want to mention he picked it up from a high end specialty store and he knew how much I adore my wines. I don't always have adequate time to chill them and usually use an ice cube for a fast chill. That being said, I loved it when I first got it and promptly froze it. I ended up using it the following day to chill room temperature wine. Worked 100% However I kept mine in the freezer when it wasn't in use, as to have it always ready. It busted within a couple of months, inside the freezer. I was really disappointed and didn't look to repurchase as the ice cube method, while liquidy, was less costly and never broke.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the greatest inventions ever! I am so glad I received this as a gift for my birthday. It's so adorable. it is reusable and easy to use. Just be careful because it is breakable. When not ready to use don't store it in the freeze. It will bust. It's easy to use just put in the freezer once you're ready to use put it in the wine bottle and it keeps it cool for awhile.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This was a really good purchase. I loved how it acted as a cork while at the same time helping to keep my wine chilled. It only lasted me 6 months though and then it broke and shattered in the freezer. I would buy another for sure but I would hope it would be a little more durable.
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
I love corksicles! Anything that helps my white wines stay chilled is a win for me, and it's very space efficient and easy to bring to picnics. Friends don't let friends put ice cubes in their pinot grigio! #NONO
Logan S.
OMG so great! You keep this ice stick in your freezer and anytime you have company over, you place this into your wine and the top acts like a cork. It keeps the wine cold and fresh for everyone. A must for a wine lover!
Jessica F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Perfect for a white wine lover! Keep it in your freezer and put it in the bottle to keep cold and act as a cork! Is even perfect to put the right chill on a bottle of red wine if you prefer it chilled!
Katie K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this product work well?
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
How soon do you have to put this in for it to start chilling the wine??? Like perfect for right when you get home and start cooking? Or what Thanks!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This looks really cool! How well does it work at chilling your wine? Does the cork screw side ever get stuck in the wine bottle?
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
I enjoy an nice crisp white every now and again, but I hate how fast it warms to room temperature. Does this truly keep the bottle chilled? Is it hard to clean after use?