BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineCorkcicle
Classic Wine Chiller - classic style

Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller - classic style

by Corkcicle

Bar & Wine Tools - Corkcicle wine chiller keeps wine at the "just right" drinking temperature, preserving unique complexity and aroma. Freeze this wine bottle chiller and place in bottle. Reusable wine stopper balances chilling temperature in white wines. Efficiently cools room-temperature reds. Keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour. More convenient and efficient than an ice bucket, wine bottle chiller has cork seal to maintain flavor. BPA-free plastic and nontoxic thermal gel. Hand wash. Product Features Keep red or white wine at the perfect temperature, and preserve unique complexity and aroma Balances chilling temperature in white wines up to 1 hour Cools room-temperature reds and keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour BPA-free Reusable - Specifications Model: 5060 Materials: BPA-free plastic, nontoxic thermal gel and cork 5/8" Dia. x 11 3/4"L Weight: 10-oz. Made in China Care and Use Hand wash Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours prior to use

How long does it take to chill a bottle of white wine or does this just keep an already chilled bottle cold?
How long does it stay cold?
Dose this really work ?
Start your review of Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller - classic style!
How would you rate this product?
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
A fantastic gift! This ingenious wine chiller does the trick and looks chic! If it takes just one meal or a couple of days to finish the bottle, the Corkcicle fits like a glove and keeps your crisp white wines perfectly chilled.
GLOBAL B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite item from cork Sicle. It is amazing for white wine. Buy it and give it as a gift… It is awesome. We love it. Very nice packaging. Highly recommend it.
Noemi C.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Works wonders and quick and easy to use. Love it! Buy it for yourself or gift it! Chill and use! Need to buy a few extras for large parties. Two thumbs up.
Savannah K.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corkcicle is a must have for any wino! The frozen "icicle" part keeps your wine chilled and also has a cap with an aerator to keep the wine fresh. When you are finished with the bottle. simply wash the Corkcicle and place in the freezer for the next use. Great for gifts or to keep for yourself!
Meagan B.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the greatest inventions ever! I am so glad I received this as a gift for my birthday. It's so adorable. it is reusable and easy to use. Just be careful because it is breakable. When not ready to use don't store it in the freeze. It will bust. It's easy to use just put in the freezer once you're ready to use put it in the wine bottle and it keeps it cool for awhile.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was a really good purchase. I loved how it acted as a cork while at the same time helping to keep my wine chilled. It only lasted me 6 months though and then it broke and shattered in the freezer. I would buy another for sure but I would hope it would be a little more durable.
Emiko F.
Gave these as gifts for over a year. I made sure every wine lover in my life got one. The design is incredible. They look nice and are decently priced for gifts l!
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Perfect for a white wine lover! Keep it in your freezer and put it in the bottle to keep cold and act as a cork! Is even perfect to put the right chill on a bottle of red wine if you prefer it chilled!
Logan S.
OMG so great! You keep this ice stick in your freezer and anytime you have company over, you place this into your wine and the top acts like a cork. It keeps the wine cold and fresh for everyone. A must for a wine lover!
Meg T.
San Diego, CA
I love corksicles! Anything that helps my white wines stay chilled is a win for me, and it's very space efficient and easy to bring to picnics. Friends don't let friends put ice cubes in their pinot grigio! #NONO