BY CORKCICLE

Bar & Wine Tools - Corkcicle wine chiller keeps wine at the "just right" drinking temperature, preserving unique complexity and aroma. Freeze this wine bottle chiller and place in bottle. Reusable wine stopper balances chilling temperature in white wines. Efficiently cools room-temperature reds. Keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour. More convenient and efficient than an ice bucket, wine bottle chiller has cork seal to maintain flavor. BPA-free plastic and nontoxic thermal gel. Hand wash. Product Features Keep red or white wine at the perfect temperature, and preserve unique complexity and aroma Balances chilling temperature in white wines up to 1 hour Cools room-temperature reds and keeps wine at desired temperature up to 1 hour BPA-free Reusable - Specifications Model: 5060 Materials: BPA-free plastic, nontoxic thermal gel and cork 5/8" Dia. x 11 3/4"L Weight: 10-oz. Made in China Care and Use Hand wash Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours prior to use see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This was a really good purchase. I loved how it acted as a cork while at the same time helping to keep my wine chilled. It only lasted me 6 months though and then it broke and shattered in the freezer. I would buy another for sure but I would hope it would be a little more durable.
Logan S.
Logan S.
OMG so great! You keep this ice stick in your freezer and anytime you have company over, you place this into your wine and the top acts like a cork. It keeps the wine cold and fresh for everyone. A must for a wine lover!
Meg t.
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
I love corksicles! Anything that helps my white wines stay chilled is a win for me, and it's very space efficient and easy to bring to picnics. Friends don't let friends put ice cubes in their pinot grigio! #NONO
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Perfect for a white wine lover! Keep it in your freezer and put it in the bottle to keep cold and act as a cork! Is even perfect to put the right chill on a bottle of red wine if you prefer it chilled!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
Gave these as gifts for over a year. I made sure every wine lover in my life got one. The design is incredible. They look nice and are decently priced for gifts l!
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
These are so incredibly fun to use! Such a great design, love having perfectly chilled wine! Would definitely recommend!! Keeps wine cold and corks the bottle! Whenever I pull it out of my freezer people love the idea and think its adorable! Also major plus, it is a fantastic gift idea!! #contest #bloom #bloombadge
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
I received this as an anniversary gift from my husband. I also want to mention he picked it up from a high end specialty store and he knew how much I adore my wines. I don't always have adequate time to chill them and usually use an ice cube for a fast chill. That being said, I loved it when I first got it and promptly froze it. I ended up using it the following day to chill room temperature wine. Worked 100% However I kept mine in the freezer when it wasn't in use, as to have it always ready. It busted within a couple of months, inside the freezer. I was really disappointed and didn't look to repurchase as the ice cube method, while liquidy, was less costly and never broke.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Indiana, PA
So, I don't have this brand of wine chiller but I do have one that I found at ALDI and let me tell you, it works wonderfully! I usually use it when I have people over or what not. The one I bought was really cheap, only $7.99. I loved it so much I bought it for my friend for Christmas!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I have purchased several of these corksicles to give as wedding and professional or hostess gifts and they are a consistent crowd pleaser! Great to have on hand for a quick gift for anyone who drinks wine.
Amber f.
Amber f.
Never had one before but I've always wanted one since I'm a huge wine drinker but this thing looks amazing and I bet it works amazing !! Definitely A++ for looks and creation ! Very cute and clever
Katie K.
Katie K.
Does this product work well?
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
How soon do you have to put this in for it to start chilling the wine??? Like perfect for right when you get home and start cooking? Or what Thanks!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This looks really cool! How well does it work at chilling your wine? Does the cork screw side ever get stuck in the wine bottle?
Martha L.
Martha L.
COLUMBIA, SC
I enjoy an nice crisp white every now and again, but I hate how fast it warms to room temperature. Does this truly keep the bottle chilled? Is it hard to clean after use?