BY CORKCICLE

What if your bottle was a cooler? With its proprietary triple insulation, Corksicle's Canteen keeps beverages cold for 25 hours or hot for 12, without freezing or sweating. Contents stay cold even longer with ice, even in the sun! It's crafted from stainless steel and features patented easy-grip flat sides and a no-slip bottom for easy sipping. A durable and stylish finish makes it a standout in any crowd. 16-oz. capacity. Hand-wash. see more...

Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
I know they are cheap but I’m not sure how i got through life without my water bottles and cups. I have them in different sizes and colors. I love them. I love cold drinks and i eat ice. These are my dream come true. I will definitely recommended this brand!!
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
This is am amazing product and I am so happy with the bottle! Mine is a coral color and it keeps things cold all day at work! The price is a little expensive but totally worth it for the quality!
Abby K.
LOVE this waterbottle. I got it at a local store in my hometown and i fell in love with it. It keeps my water super cold for days, no matter where I leave it. Ive never had any leakage issues with this bottle either which is super great. Overall, its a perfect gift for friends or yourself!
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
Best insulated water bottles around. These are the only water bottles I buy because they keep everything cold for so long. Plus they last a long time and they have so many cute colors. Definitely worth the price
Brianna M.
Mt. Morris
Corkcicle 16-oz. Canteen - Glossy White by Corkcicle Seriously hands down totally worth the money and best purchase I have gotten this month. Honestly I have never once thought about spending $27-$30 on a water bottle or ever thought about buying one but best decision I have ever made. My three cousins loved them and ended up buying them and I know a lot more people in my family want one. I wake up every morning with many ice cubes still in this bottle. Also I put more in before work and they stay all day and even at the gym. Sooo sooo sooo pleased with this purchase 10/10 I would recommend. You will not be disappointed. I also thought the 16oz was perfect for me. Just enough. The other sizes is just to big for me to carry around. Oh yeah and your bottle doesn’t leak or sweat. 10/10 for sure 😍😍😍😊😍 also this color is my fav and they have so many to choose from. I got this in tawas so I’m not exactly sure where to purchase this at.
Marilyn H.
Jacksonville , FL
Love these bottles! I know they aren't cheap but they have so many colors and they hold up for Soo long! They really are tough bottles and keep your drink very cold on a hot day.
Eileen R.
Minneapolis
I LOVE this water bottle. It keeps your water so cold, if you put ice in it before you go to bed, by the time you wake up it'll still be there! I like how it looks different than the s'well bottles that everyone has, so you won't be mixing it up with everyone else's. My only complaint is that after owning it and dropping it many times, it finally broke when it dropped on the cement and the top broke off. I miss it so much, I'm planning to get another one! You don't have a metallic taste or any other annoying aspects of other water bottles. Did not disappoint!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I own a variety of the Corkcicle products & I love each an everyone of them. They keep my drinks cold - that is not a scam! They are made of great quality and the designs are beautiful. You are able to purchase them online at a decent price in my opinion. One thing I do not like is that you cannot put them in the dishwasher!
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
I gave this a 4 because although I love it, it stopped working for me! It lasted me a good 1.5 years but now the lid won’t screw on and off.
Living in Phoenix though, this thing works amazing!!! I’ve literally left a corkcicle with ice cold water in my car for at least 18 hours, I reopened it and the water was still just as cold... THERE WAS STILL ICE IN THERE in 18hrs in 115 degree weather! I love corkcicles
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love mine so much ! Keeps my water cold for so long even when it’s out in the heat. Right now things remembered have select ones on sale for about $8 ! Easy to clean as well. Worth your money ! Highly recommend to anyone.
Hayli T.
How does this compare to the YETI cups?
Morgan S.
Can you put this in the dish washer?